Dear Ripped Bodice Community,
We want to make sure we are keeping you updated on how we are handling this crisis. It’s been a very challenging time but we are hanging in there.
The shop remains closed to all customers with no events on the calendar.
We are still accepting online orders and have adopted a process to best comply with the evolving guidelines from California and LA County Departments of Health.
This means that Leah is processing all incoming orders and our staff has been instructed to stay at home. Because this is now a one-woman operation, shipping may be slower than normal. We love and appreciate your support in this incredibly difficult time, so we ask that you bear with us as we continue to fill orders. Given the state of the world and The Post Office, we are strongly recommending that you use USPS flat rate shipping at this time to ensure the quickest and most accurate delivery.
We are now accepting new orders for care packages. However, because we are down to a shipping staff of one, we will be accepting orders in batches so as not to overwhelm Leah. Head to this link to enter your email address, and we’ll send you the order link once it’s your turn.
Questions about orders (or anything) can be directed to email@example.com
Finally, now is a great time to think about becoming a Patron of the store.
There is already a ton of cool content you can check out on our page. Including 12 original short stories from some amazing romance authors. Vlogs and other fun stuff. We know this is not an option for everyone and that's totally okay and understandable. But if you're looking for a way to help, this is a great option.
We hope you are all doing okay and making it through one day at a time.
xoxo, Bea & Leah and Fitz
Shatter the Bones (Logan McRae #7) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the Logan McRae series.
- #1: Cold Granite (Logan McRae #1) (Paperback): Email or call for price.
- #2: Dying Light (Logan McRae #2) (Paperback): Email or call for price.
- #3: Broken Skin (Logan McRae #3) (Paperback): Email or call for price.
- #4: Flesh House (Logan McRae #4) (Paperback): $12.99
- #5: Blind Eye (Logan McRae #5) (Paperback): Email or call for price.
- #6: Dark Blood (Logan McRae, Book 6) (Paperback): Email or call for price.
- #8: Close to the Bone (Logan McRae #8) (Paperback): $12.99
- #9: The Missing and the Dead (Logan McRae, Book 9) (Hardcover): Email or call for price.
- #10: In the Cold Dark Ground (Logan McRae #10) (Hardcover): $25.99
- #11: The Blood Road (Logan McRae, Book 11) (Paperback): $15.99
- #12: All That's Dead: The New Logan McRae Crime Thriller from the No.1 Bestselling Author (Logan McRae, Book 12) (Paperback): $15.99
A bestseller from the award-winning Stuart MacBride. The seventh DS Logan McRae thriller is a gripping page-turner in which fame and fortune crash head-on with crime and punishment.
No suspects. No clues. No rest for the wicked.
'You will raise money for the safe return of Alison and Jenny McGregor. If you raise enough money within fourteen days they will be released. If not, Jenny will be killed.'
Aberdeen's own mother-daughter singing sensation are through to the semi-finals of TV smash-hit Britain's Next Big Star. But their reality-TV dream has turned into a real-life nightmare.
The ransom demand appears in all the papers, on the TV, and the internet, telling the nation to dig deep if they want to keep Alison and Jenny alive.
Time is running out, but DS Logan McRae and his colleagues have nothing to go on: the kidnappers haven't left a single piece of forensic evidence and there are no witnesses.
It looks as if the price of fame just got a lot higher...
About the Author
Stuart MacBride is the No.1 bestselling author of the DS Logan McRae series. His novels have won him the CWA Dagger in the Library, the Barry Award for Best Debut Novel, and Best Breakthrough Author at the ITV3 crime thriller awards. Stuart's other works include Halfhead, a near-future thriller, Sawbones, a novella aimed at adult emergent readers, and several short stories. He lives in the north-east of Scotland with his wife, Fiona, and cat, Grendel.