Cold Granite (Logan McRae #1) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the Logan McRae series.
- #2: Dying Light (Logan McRae #2) (Paperback): $9.99
- #3: Broken Skin (Logan McRae #3) (Paperback): $9.99
- #4: Flesh House (Logan McRae #4) (Paperback): Email or call for price.
- #5: Blind Eye (Logan McRae #5) (Paperback): $12.99
- #6: Dark Blood (Logan McRae, Book 6) (Paperback): Email or call for price.
- #7: Shatter the Bones (Logan McRae #7) (Paperback): $12.99
- #8: Close to the Bone (Logan McRae #8) (Paperback): Email or call for price.
- #9: The Missing and the Dead (Logan McRae, Book 9) (Paperback): $15.99
- #10: In the Cold Dark Ground (Logan McRae #10) (Paperback): $15.99
- #11: The Blood Road (Logan McRae, Book 11) (Paperback): $15.99
- #12: All That's Dead: The New Logan McRae Crime Thriller from the No.1 Bestselling Author (Logan McRae, Book 12) (Hardcover): $26.99
The very first Logan McRae novel in the No.1 bestselling crime series from Stuart MacBride.
DS Logan McRae and the police in Aberdeen hunt a child killer who stalks the frozen streets.
Winter in Aberdeen: murder, mayhem and terrible weather...
It's DS Logan McRae's first day back on the job after a year off on the sick, and it couldn't get much worse. Three-year-old David Reid's body is discovered in a ditch: strangled, mutilated and a long time dead. And he's only the first. There's a serial killer stalking the Granite City and the local media are baying for blood.
Soon the dead are piling up in the morgue almost as fast as the snow on the streets, and Logan knows time is running out. More children are going missing. More are going to die. And if Logan isn't careful, he could end up joining them.
About the Author
Stuart MacBride is the No.1 bestselling author of the DS Logan McRae series. His novels have won him the CWA Dagger in the Library, the Barry Award for Best Debut Novel, and Best Breakthrough Author at the ITV3 crime thriller awards. Stuart's other works include Halfhead, a near-future thriller, Sawbones, a novella aimed at adult emergent readers, and several short stories. He lives in the north-east of Scotland with his wife, Fiona, and cat, Grendel.