Dying Light (Logan McRae #2) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the Logan McRae series.
- #1: Cold Granite (Logan McRae #1) (Paperback): $9.99
- #3: Broken Skin (Logan McRae #3) (Paperback): $9.99
- #4: Flesh House (Logan McRae #4) (Paperback): Email or call for price.
- #5: Blind Eye (Logan McRae #5) (Paperback): $12.99
- #6: Dark Blood (Logan McRae, Book 6) (Paperback): Email or call for price.
- #7: Shatter the Bones (Logan McRae #7) (Paperback): $12.99
- #8: Close to the Bone (Logan McRae #8) (Paperback): Email or call for price.
- #9: The Missing and the Dead (Logan McRae, Book 9) (Paperback): $15.99
- #10: In the Cold Dark Ground (Logan McRae #10) (Paperback): $15.99
- #11: The Blood Road (Logan McRae, Book 11) (Paperback): $15.99
- #12: All That's Dead: The New Logan McRae Crime Thriller from the No.1 Bestselling Author (Logan McRae, Book 12) (Hardcover): $26.99
The second crime thriller in the No.1 bestselling Logan McRae series from Stuart MacBride.
Even the darkest crimes will come to light...
'Stuart MacBride is a damned fine writer' Peter James
It's summertime in the Granite City: the sun is shining, the sky is blue and people are dying...
It begins with Rosie Williams, stripped naked and beaten to death down by the docks - the heart of Aberdeen's red light district. For DS Logan McRae it's a bad start to another bad day.
Rosie won't be the only one making an unscheduled trip to the mortuary. Across the city six people are burning to death in a petrol-soaked squat, the doors and windows screwed shut from the outside.
And despite Logan's best efforts, it's not long before another dead woman turns up on the slab...
About the Author
Stuart MacBride is the author of several novels featuring DS Logan McRae, and the near-future thriller Halfhead. The McRae books have won him the CWA's Dagger in the Library, the Barry Award for Best Debut Novel, Best Breakthrough Author at the ITV3 crime thriller awards, and made him a number one bestseller.Stuart lives in the north-east of Scotland with his wife Fiona, cat Grendel, about a million spiders (as yet unnamed), and a vegetable plot full of weeds (called Frank).