Click HERE for the most updated hours, customer guidelines and updates to store policy.
A Quick Bite: An Argeneau Novel (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the An Argeneau Novel series.
- #24: Immortal Nights: An Argeneau Novel (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #25: Immortal Unchained: An Argeneau Novel (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #26: Immortally Yours: An Argeneau Novel (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #27: Twice Bitten: An Argeneau Novel (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #28: Vampires Like It Hot: An Argeneau Novel (Large Print / Paperback): $19.99
- #29: The Trouble With Vampires: An Argeneau Novel (Large Print / Paperback): $19.99
- #30: Immortal Born: An Argeneau Novel (Mass Market): $7.99
- #31: Immortal Angel: An Argeneau Novel (Mass Market): $7.99
- #32: Meant to Be Immortal (An Argeneau Novel #32) (Hardcover): $27.99
- #33: Mile High with a Vampire (An Argeneau Novel #33) (Mass Market): $7.99
That hot guy tied to Lissianna Argeneau’s bed? He’s not dessert—he’s the main course!
Lissianna has been spending her centuries pining for Mr. Right, not just a quick snack, and this sexy guy she finds in her bed looks like he might be a candidate. But there’s another, more pressing issue: her tendency to faint at the sight of blood . . . an especially annoying quirk for a vampire. Of course, it doesn’t hurt that this man has a delicious-looking neck. What kind of cold-blooded vampire woman could resist a bite of that?
Dr. Gregory Hewitt recovers from the shock of waking up in a stranger’s bedroom pretty quickly—once he sees a gorgeous woman about to treat him to a wild night of passion. But is it possible for the good doctor to find true love with a vampire vixen, or will he be just a good meal? That’s a question Dr. Greg might be willing to sink his teeth into . . . if he can just get Lissianna to bite.
About the Author
Lynsay Sands is the nationally bestselling author of the Argeneau/Rogue Hunter vampire series, as well as numerous historicals and anthologies. She’s been writing since grade school and considers herself incredibly lucky to be able to make a career out of it. Her hope is that readers can get away from their everyday stress through her stories, and if there are occasional uncontrollable fits of laughter, that’s just a big bonus. Please visit her on the web at www.lynsaysands.net.