An Affair Before Christmas (Desperate Duchesses #2) (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the Desperate Duchesses series.
- #1: Desperate Duchesses (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: Duchess By Night (Desperate Duchesses #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: When the Duke Returns (Desperate Duchesses #4) (Mass Market): $4.00
- #5: This Duchess of Mine (Desperate Duchesses #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: A Duke of Her Own (Desperate Duchesses #6) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: Three Weeks With Lady X (Desperate Duchesses #7) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: Four Nights with the Duke (Desperate Duchesses #8) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #9: Seven Minutes in Heaven (Desperate Duchesses #9) (Compact Disc): Email or call for price.
Magic under the mistletoe . . .
One spectacular Christmas, Lady Perdita Selby, known to her friends and family as Poppy, met the man she thought she would love forever. The devilishly attractive Duke of Fletcher was the perfect match for the innocent, breathtakingly beautiful young Englishwoman, and theirs was the most romantic wedding she had ever seen. Four years later, Poppy and the duke have become the toast of the ton . . . but behind closed doors the spark of their love affair has burned out.
Unwilling to lose the woman he still lusts after, the duke is determined to win back his beguiling bride's delectable affections . . . and surpass the heady days of first love with a truly sinful seduction.
About the Author
Eloisa James is a USA Today and New York Times bestselling author and professor of English literature, who lives with her family in New York, but can sometimes be found in Paris or Italy. She is the mother of two and, in a particularly delicious irony for a romance writer, is married to a genuine Italian knight. Visit her at www.eloisajames.com.
The second in James’ beguiling Georgian-era Duchess series is richly imbued with James’ wicked wit, and once again, the resplendent combination of her exquisitely nuanced characters and lushly sensual romance is sublime.
Eloisa James’ elegantly written historical romance, sparkles with her distinctive brand of delicious sensuality and wicked wit.
— Chicago Tribune