Click HERE for the most updated hours, customer guidelines and updates to store policy.
When the Duke Returns (Desperate Duchesses #4) (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the Desperate Duchesses series.
- #1: Desperate Duchesses (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #2: An Affair Before Christmas (Desperate Duchesses #2) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #3: Duchess By Night (Desperate Duchesses #3) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #5: This Duchess of Mine (Desperate Duchesses #5) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #6: A Duke of Her Own (Desperate Duchesses #6) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #7: Three Weeks With Lady X (Desperate Duchesses #7) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: Four Nights with the Duke (Desperate Duchesses #8) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #9: Seven Minutes in Heaven (Desperate Duchesses #9) (Compact Disc): Email or call for price.
The Duchess of Cosway yearns for a man she has never met . . . her husband.
Married by proxy as a child, Lady Isidore has spent years fending off lecherous men in every European court while waiting to meet her husband. She's determined to accept him, no matter how unattractive the duke turns out to be. When she finally lures Simeon Jermyn back to London, his dark handsomeness puts Isidore's worst fears to rest—until disaster strikes.
The duke demands an annulment.
Forsaking his adventuresome past, Simeon has returned to London ready to embrace the life of a proper duke, only to find that his supposed wife is too ravishing, too headstrong, and too sensual to be the docile duchess he has in mind. But Isidore will not give up her claim to the title—or him—without a fight.
She will do whatever it takes to capture Simeon's heart, even if it means sacrificing her virtue. After all, a consummated marriage cannot be annulled.
Yet in forcing Simeon into a delicious surrender, will Isidore risk not only her dignity—but her heart?
About the Author
Eloisa James is a USA Today and New York Times bestselling author and professor of English literature, who lives with her family in New York, but can sometimes be found in Paris or Italy. She is the mother of two and, in a particularly delicious irony for a romance writer, is married to a genuine Italian knight. Visit her at www.eloisajames.com.