Click HERE for the most updated hours, customer guidelines and updates to store policy.
This Duchess of Mine (Desperate Duchesses #5) (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the Desperate Duchesses series.
- #1: Desperate Duchesses (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #2: An Affair Before Christmas (Desperate Duchesses #2) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #3: Duchess By Night (Desperate Duchesses #3) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #4: When the Duke Returns (Desperate Duchesses #4) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #6: A Duke of Her Own (Desperate Duchesses #6) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #7: Three Weeks With Lady X (Desperate Duchesses #7) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: Four Nights with the Duke (Desperate Duchesses #8) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #9: Seven Minutes in Heaven (Desperate Duchesses #9) (Compact Disc): Email or call for price.
Eloisa James, New York Times bestselling romance author of When Beauty Tamed the Beast, puts a chilly, powerful duke in bed with an intelligent, beautiful woman…his wife. In name, anyway.
No man can resist Jemma's sensuous allure . . . Except her own husband!
Wedding bells celebrating the arranged marriage between the lovely Duchess of Beaumont and her staid, imperturbable duke had scarcely fallen silent when a shocking discovery sent Jemma running from the ducal mansion. For the next nine years she cavorted abroad, creating one delicious scandal after another (if one is to believe the rumors).
Elijah, Duke of Beaumont, did believe those rumors.
But the handsome duke needs an heir, so he summons his seductive wife home. Jemma laughs at Elijah's cool eyes and icy heart—but to her secret shock, she doesn't share his feelings. In fact, she wants the impossible: her husband's heart at her feet.
But what manner of seduction will make a man fall desperately in love . . . with his own wife?
About the Author
Eloisa James is a USA Today and New York Times bestselling author and professor of English literature, who lives with her family in New York, but can sometimes be found in Paris or Italy. She is the mother of two and, in a particularly delicious irony for a romance writer, is married to a genuine Italian knight. Visit her at www.eloisajames.com.