The Bride Wore Scarlet (MacLachlan Family & Friends #6) (Mass Market)
Backordered or Out of Print
Other Books in Series
This is book number 6 in the MacLachlan Family & Friends series.
- #5: One Touch of Scandal (MacLachlan Family & Friends #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: The Bride Wore Pearls (MacLachlan Family & Friends #7) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: A Bride by Moonlight (MacLachlan Family & Friends #8) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #9: In Love With a Wicked Man (MacLachlan Family & Friends #9) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #10: The Earl's Mistress (MacLachlan Family & Friends #10) (Mass Market): $8.99
Intriguing...engaging...an illicit delight.”
New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Liz Carlyle ushers readers once again inside the mysterious St James Club, where passion and secrets simmer behind the elegant façade of Victorian London. In her deliciously intriguing The Bride Wore Scarlet, Carlyle does historical romance absolutely right—as a determined young beauty’s desire to gain entrance into the secret all-male society places her under the powerfully sensuous spell of the group’s ruthless and enigmatic leader. Fans of Amanda Quick and Gaelen Foley are going to love this Bride!
About the Author
A lifelong Anglophile, Liz Carlyle cut her teeth reading gothic novels under the bedcovers by flashlight. She is the author of over twenty historical romances, including several New York Times bestsellers. Liz travels incessantly, ever in search of the perfect setting for her next book. Along with her genuine romance-hero husband and four very fine felines, she makes her home in North Carolina.
Liz Carlyle weaves passion and intrigue with a master’s touch. — Karen Robards
“Intriguing...engaging...an illicit delight.” — Stephanie Laurens
“Carlyle’s lusciously rich characterization, inventive plot spiked with danger and unexpected twists, and deliciously dry sense of humor make The Bride Wore Scarlet a near-perfect read.” — Booklist (starred review)
“Carlyle delivers a fast-paced pleasure.” — BookPage