The Masterful Mr. Montague: A Casebook of Barnaby Adair Novel (Mass Market)
Backordered or Out of Print
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the Casebook of Barnaby Adair series.
- #1: Where the Heart Leads (Casebook of Barnaby Adair #1) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #3: Loving Rose: The Redemption of Malcolm Sinclair (Casebook of Barnaby Adair #3) (Large Print / Paperback): $24.99
- #4: The Curious Case of Lady Latimer's Shoes (Casebook of Barnaby Adair #4) (Paperback): $19.99
- #6: The Confounding Case of the Carisbrook Emeralds (Casebook of Barnaby Adair #6) (Paperback): $19.99
- #7: The Murder at Mandeville Hall (Casebook of Barnaby Adair #7) (Paperback): $19.99
#1 New York Times bestselling author Stephanie Laurens pulls back the curtain on a world that has been hidden from us . . . until now.
Montague has devoted his life to managing the wealth of London’s elite, but at a huge cost: a family of his own. Then the enticing Miss Violet Matcham seeks his help, and in the puzzle she presents him, he finds an intriguing new challenge professionally . . . and personally.
Violet, devoted lady-companion to the aging Lady Halstead, turns to Montague to reassure her ladyship that her affairs are in order. But the famous Montague is not at all what she’d expected—this man is compelling, decisive, supportive, and strong—everything Violet needs in a champion, a position to which Montague rapidly lays claim.
But then Lady Halstead is murdered and Violet and Montague, aided by Barnaby Adair, Inspector Stokes, Penelope, and Griselda, race to expose a cunning and cold-blooded killer who stalks closer and closer. Will Montague and Violet learn the shocking truth too late to seize their chance at enduring love?
About the Author
#1 New York Times bestselling author Stephanie Laurens began writing as an escape from the dry world of professional science, a hobby that quickly became a career. Her novels set in Regency England have captivated readers around the globe, making her one of the romance world's most beloved and popular authors.