Vampire Most Wanted: An Argeneau Novel (Argeneau Vampire #20) (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
- #5: A Bite to Remember (Argeneau Vampire #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: The Accidental Vampire: An Argeneau Novel (Argeneau Vampire #7) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #10: The Rogue Hunter (Argeneau Vampire #10) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #11: The Immortal Hunter: A Rogue Hunter Novel (Argeneau Vampire #11) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #12: The Renegade Hunter: A Rogue Hunter Novel (Argeneau Vampire #12) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #16: Under a Vampire Moon: An Argeneau Novel (Argeneau Vampire #16) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #21: The Immortal Who Loved Me: An Argeneau Novel (Argeneau Vampire #21) (Mass Market): $7.99
Take a road trip with the undead . . . in this latest in the Argeneau series by New York Times bestselling author Lynsay Sands
For Basha Argeneau, anything is better than facing her estranged family. Even hiding out in sweltering southern California. But when a sexy immortal in black shows up determined to bring her back to the clan, she'll do anything to keep far, far away from the past she can't outrun.
Marcus Notte isn't here to play games—especially not with someone as crazy as the infamous blonde. Asked by Lucian Argeneau to bring her back for questioning, Marcus is determined to carry out Lucian's request—no matter how the seductive little mind-reading vamp feels about it.
Basha doesn't mind fighting fire with fire, especially with a hot immortal involved. But if he wants to take her away, he'll have to catch her first . . .
About the Author
Lynsay Sands is the nationally bestselling author of the Argeneau/Rogue Hunter vampire series, as well as numerous historicals and anthologies. She’s been writing since grade school and considers herself incredibly lucky to be able to make a career out of it. Her hope is that readers can get away from their everyday stress through her stories, and if there are occasional uncontrollable fits of laughter, that’s just a big bonus. Please visit her on the web at www.lynsaysands.net.
“Sands easily holds the reader’s attention with the right mix of sexual tension and romantic misunderstanding plus a clever, engaging overarching history that offers an intriguing backbone to the series. Sexy and captivating, mingling darkness and humor.”
— Kirkus Reviews