A Town Called Valentine: A Valentine Valley Novel (Mass Market)
Backordered or Out of Print
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the Valentine Valley series.
- #2: True Love at Silver Creek Ranch: A Valentine Valley Novel (Mass Market): $6.99
- #2.5: A Wedding in Valentine: A Valentine Valley Novella (Mass Market): $3.99
- #3: The Cowboy of Valentine Valley: A Valentine Valley Novel (Mass Market): $5.99
- #4: A Promise at Bluebell Hill: A Valentine Valley Novel (Mass Market): $5.99
- #5: Sleigh Bells in Valentine Valley: A Valentine Valley Novel (Mass Market): $5.99
- #6: Ever After at Sweetheart Ranch: A Valentine Valley Novel (Mass Market): $7.99
Will leave you smiling long after you’ve closed the last page.”
—Lori Wilde, New York Times bestselling author of The First Love Cookie Club
Small towns, rugged cowboy heroes, and passion are a perfect combination when it comes to contemporary romance—just ask the many fans of Susan Wiggs, Robyn Carr, Lori Wilde, and Linda Lael Miller. Now newcomer Emma Cane joins their ranks, transporting readers to fictional Valentine, Colorado. In the first book in Cane’s heartwarming and deliciously sexy series, a young woman with a painful past and a rancher who’s no stranger to heartbreak find love in a tiny western town known for happily-ever-afters…A Town Called Valentine.
About the Author
Emma Cane grew up reading, and soon discovered that she liked to write passionate stories of teenagers in space. Her love of “passionate stories” has never gone away, although today she concentrates on the heartwarming characters of Valentine, Colorado, a small town of her own creation nestled in the Rocky Mountains. Now that her three children are grown, Emma loves spending time crocheting and singing (although not necessarily at the same time), and hiking and snowshoeing alongside her husband, Jim, and two rambunctious dogs, Apollo and Uma. Emma also writes USA Today bestselling novels under the name Gayle Callen.