True Love at Silver Creek Ranch: A Valentine Valley Novel (Mass Market)
Backordered or Out of Print
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the Valentine Valley series.
- #1: A Town Called Valentine: A Valentine Valley Novel (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2.5: A Wedding in Valentine: A Valentine Valley Novella (Mass Market): $3.99
- #3: The Cowboy of Valentine Valley: A Valentine Valley Novel (Mass Market): $5.99
- #4: A Promise at Bluebell Hill: A Valentine Valley Novel (Mass Market): $5.99
- #5: Sleigh Bells in Valentine Valley: A Valentine Valley Novel (Mass Market): $5.99
- #6: Ever After at Sweetheart Ranch: A Valentine Valley Novel (Mass Market): $7.99
Welcome to Valentine Valley, where tongues are wagging now that the town bad boy is back—and rumor has it the lean, mean ex-Marine is about to lose his heart! But like it or not, in a town like Valentine, love happens . . .
Adam Desantis is back—bruised, battle-weary and sexier than ever! Not that Brooke Thalberg is in the market. The beautiful cowgirl of Silver Creek Ranch needs a cowboy for hire, not a boyfriend—though the gaggle of grandmas at the Widows' Boardinghouse thinks otherwise. But from the moment she finds herself in Adam's arms, she's shocked to discover she may just want more.
Adam knows it's crazy to tangle with Brooke, especially with the memories that still haunt him, and the warm welcome her family has given him. But he finds himself in a fix, because tender-loving Brooke is so much more woman than he ever imagined. Can a soldier battling demons give her the love she clearly deserves?
Just about everybody in Valentine thinks so!
About the Author
Emma Cane grew up reading, and soon discovered that she liked to write passionate stories of teenagers in space. Her love of “passionate stories” has never gone away, although today she concentrates on the heartwarming characters of Valentine, Colorado, a small town of her own creation nestled in the Rocky Mountains. Now that her three children are grown, Emma loves spending time crocheting and singing (although not necessarily at the same time), and hiking and snowshoeing alongside her husband, Jim, and two rambunctious dogs, Apollo and Uma. Emma also writes USA Today bestselling novels under the name Gayle Callen.