Click HERE for the most updated hours, customer guidelines and updates to store policy.
The Viscount Who Loved Me (Bridgertons #2) (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the Bridgertons series.
- #1: The Duke and I (Bridgertons #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: An Offer From a Gentleman (Bridgertons #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: First Comes Scandal: A Bridgerton Prequel (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: To Sir Phillip, With Love (Bridgertons #5) (Large Print / Paperback): $21.99
- #6: When He Was Wicked (Bridgertons #6) (Mass Market): $5.99
- #7: It's in His Kiss (Bridgertons #7) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #8: On the Way to the Wedding (Bridgertons #8) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
1814 promises to be another eventful season, but not, This Author believes, for Anthony Bridgerton, London's most elusive bachelor, who has shown no indication that he plans to marry. And in all truth, why should he? When it comes to playing the consummate rake, nobody does it better...
--Lady Whistledown's Society Papers, April 1814
But this time the gossip columnists have it wrong. Anthony Bridgerton hasn't just decided to marry--he's even chosen a wife! The only obstacle is his intended's older sister, Kate Sheffield--the most meddlesome woman ever to grace a London ballroom. The spirited schemer is driving Anthony mad with her determination to stop the betrothal, but when he closes his eyes at night, Kate's the woman haunting his increasingly erotic dreams...
Contrary to popular belief, Kate is quite sure that reformed rakes to not make the best husbands--and Anthony Bridgerton is the most wicked rogue of them all. Kate's determined to protect her sister--but she fears her own heart is vulnerable. And when Anthony's lips touch hers, she's suddenly afraid she might not be able to resist the reprehensible rake herself...
About the Author
Julia Quinn started writing her first book one month after finishing college and has been tapping away at her keyboard ever since. The #1 New York Times bestselling author of more than two dozen novels for Avon Books, she is a graduate of Harvard and Radcliffe Colleges and is one of only sixteen authors ever to be inducted in the Romance Writers of America Hall of Fame. She lives in the Pacific Northwest with her family. Please visit her on the web at www.juliaquinn.com.