Click HERE for the most updated hours, customer guidelines and updates to store policy.
When He Was Wicked (Bridgertons #6) (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 6 in the Bridgertons series.
- #1: The Duke and I (Bridgertons #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: The Viscount Who Loved Me (Bridgertons #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: An Offer From a Gentleman (Bridgertons #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: First Comes Scandal: A Bridgerton Prequel (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: To Sir Phillip, With Love (Bridgertons #5) (Mass Market): $5.99
- #7: It's in His Kiss (Bridgertons #7) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #8: On the Way to the Wedding (Bridgertons #8) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
In every life there is a turning point . . .
A moment so tremendous, so sharp and breathtaking, that one knows one's life will never be the same. For Michael Stirling, London's most infamous rake, that moment came the first time he laid eyes on Francesca Bridgerton.
A fter a lifetime of chasing women, of smiling slyly as they chased him, of allowing himself to be caught but never permitting his heart to become engaged, he took one look at Francesca Bridgerton and fell so fast and hard into love it was a wonder he managed to remain standing. Unfortunately for Michael, however, Francesca's surname was to remain Bridgerton for only a mere thirty-six hours longer—the occasion of their meeting was, lamentably, a supper celebrating her imminent wedding to his cousin.
But that was then . . . Now Michael is the earl and Francesca is free, but still she thinks of him as nothing other than her dear friend and confidant. Michael dares not speak to her of his love . . . until one dangerous night, when she steps innocently into his arms and passion proves stronger than even the most wicked of secrets . . .
About the Author
Julia Quinn started writing her first book one month after finishing college and has been tapping away at her keyboard ever since. The #1 New York Times bestselling author of more than two dozen novels for Avon Books, she is a graduate of Harvard and Radcliffe Colleges and is one of only sixteen authors ever to be inducted in the Romance Writers of America Hall of Fame. She lives in the Pacific Northwest with her family. Please visit her on the web at www.juliaquinn.com.