Click HERE for the most updated hours, customer guidelines and updates to store policy.
Second Time Sweeter: A Blessings Novel (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 9 in the Blessings series.
- #1: Bring on the Blessings (Blessings Series #1) (Paperback): $13.99
- #2: A Second Helping: A Blessings Novel (Blessings Series #2) (Paperback): $14.99
- #3: Something Old, Something New: A Blessings Novel (Blessings Series #3) (Paperback): $14.99
- #4: Crystal Clear (Blessings #4) (Paperback): $6.99
- #5: Heart of Gold: A Blessings Novel (Blessings Series #5) (Paperback): $13.99
- #6: For Your Love: A Blessings Novel (Paperback): $13.99
- #7: Stepping to a New Day: A Blessings Novel (Paperback): $14.99
- #8: Chasing Down a Dream: A Blessings Novel (Paperback): Email or call for price.
- #10: On the Corner of Hope and Main: A Blessings Novel (Paperback): $15.99
NAACP nominee and USA Today bestselling author Beverly Jenkins continues her beloved Blessings series with a new heartwarming novel set in Henry Adams, Kansas.
Malachi “Mal” July has run into trouble in the past. With a reputation as a player, he’s now a recovering alcoholic and has made progress in redeeming himself in the eyes of his family and the citizens of Henry Adams, Kansas. He’s not only turned his diner into a profitable business, but also mentors the town’s foster kids. And he’s even staying true to one woman—Bernadine Brown.
But all it takes is a moment of pride to blind Mal to his blessings—a moment that makes him betray his friends and family, and lose Bernadine’s trust and love. Will he ever be able to win her forgiveness?
Meanwhile Homecoming Weekend is fast approaching, and store owner Gary Clark is reunited with his high school sweetheart. All it takes is a few minutes for them to realize the spark is still there, but is it too late for second chances?
A little help from the good people of Henry Adams may give both Mal and Gary the best second chance at the happiness they missed the first time around…
About the Author
Beverly Jenkins is the recipient of the 2018 Michigan Author Award by the Michigan Library Association, the 2017 Romance Writers of America Lifetime Achievement Award, as well as the 2016 Romantic Times Reviewers’ Choice Award for historical romance. She has been nominated for the NAACP Image Award in Literature, was featured in both the documentary Love Between the Covers and on CBS Sunday Morning. Since the publication of Night Song in 1994, she has been leading the charge for inclusive romance, and has been a constant darling of reviewers, fans, and her peers alike, garnering accolades for her work from the likes of The Wall Street Journal, People Magazine, and NPR.
To read more about Beverly, visit her at www.BeverlyJenkins.net.
“If you haven’t yet gotten your hands on [this] author’s work, you should do so immediately.”