Click HERE for the most updated hours, customer guidelines and updates to store policy.
Gone Too Far (Troubleshooters #6) (Mass Market)
Email or call for price.
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 6 in the Troubleshooters series.
- #1: The Unsung Hero (Troubleshooters #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: The Defiant Hero (Troubleshooters #2) (Large Print / Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: Over the Edge (Troubleshooters #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: Out of Control (Troubleshooters #4) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #5: Into the Night (Troubleshooters #5) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #7: Flashpoint (Troubleshooters #7) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #8: Hot Target: A Novel (Troubleshooters #8) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #9: Breaking Point: A Novel (Troubleshooters #9) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #10: Into the Storm: A Novel (Troubleshooters #10) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #11: Force of Nature: A Novel (Troubleshooters #11) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #12: All Through the Night: A Troubleshooter Christmas (Troubleshooters #12) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #13: Into the Fire: A Novel (Troubleshooters #13) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #14: Dark of Night: A Novel (Troubleshooters #14) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #15: Hot Pursuit: A Novel (Troubleshooters #15) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #16: Breaking the Rules (Troubleshooters #16) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #17: Headed for Trouble (Troubleshooters #17) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #18: Do or Die: Troubleshooters: A Reluctant Heroes Novel (Mass Market): $7.99
- #19: Some Kind of Hero: A Troubleshooters Novel (Hardcover): $27.00
- #2011: When Tony Met Adam Lib/E (Troubleshooters #2011) (Compact Disc): $28.00
In a novel of action, intrigue, and romance, a U.S. Navy SEAL and an FBI agent race to unravel a mystery–while confronting their own unresolved feelings for each other.
In his career as one of America’s elite warriors, Lt. Sam Starrett can do no wrong. In his private life, Sam–the king of one night stands–has done little right. Now, he’s waiting for a divorce and determined to stay active in his young daughter’s life. But when Sam shows up at the door of his ex-wife’s home in Sarasota, Florida, he makes a grisly discovery. His daughter is gone and the body of a woman lies brutally murdered on the floor.
FBI agent Alyssa Locke’s relationship with Sam has been overwhelmingly intense and nearly catastrophic, yet it refuses to end. The last time she saw Sam was six months earlier, when they worked together to stop terrorists from assassinating the U.S. President. Much to her dismay, Alyssa is assigned to lead the murder investigation and once again the two are face to face. When explosive information surfaces linking Sam to the still unsolved assassination plot, the stakes are raised. With her reputation hanging in the balance, and her loyalties in question, Alyssa is faced with an impossible dilemma:arrest a man she believes to be innocent, or risk her career.
While Alyssa tries to fight their intense attraction, Sam is determined to heat things up between them once again. And the complex case pushes them both to the wrong side of the law–and on the run to discover the truth. As more agents step into the chase, and with Sam’s daughter still unaccounted for, neither Alyssa nor Sam can predict just how deadly hot this situation is about to become. . . .
A thrilling novel that ranges back into the days of World War II, into friendships, families, liaisons, betrayals, and the code of honor that binds the U.S. Navy SEALs, Gone Too Far is an electrifying experience in suspense–and a brilliant tale of lives lived on the edge.
About the Author
Suzanne Brockmann is the New York Times bestselling author of more than fifty novels, including her award-winning Troubleshooters series, about Navy SEAL heroes and the women—and sometimes men—who win their hearts. In addition to writing books, Brockmann has co-produced several feature-length movies: the award-winning romantic comedy The Perfect Wedding, which she co-wrote with her husband, Ed Gaffney, and their son, Jason, and the upcoming thriller Russian Doll. She has also co-written two YA novels with her daughter, Melanie.
Praise for Suzanne Brockman and Gone Too Far
“At last! Sam and Alyssa’s book! Gone Too Far is Suzanne Brockmann’s best book to date. There’s everything anyone could want: action, danger, suspense, passion, and tears. This is one I’ll read again.” –LINDA HOWARD
“Sizzling with military intrigue and sexual tension, with characters so vivid they leap right off the page, Gone Too Far is a bold, brassy read with a momentum that just doesn’t quit." –TESS GERRITSEN
“Suzanne Brockmann always delivers kick-ass heroes, unforgettable heroines and nail-biting tales of suspense.” –LISA GARDNER