Click HERE for the most updated hours, customer guidelines and updates to store policy.
Wyoming Fierce (Wyoming Men #2) (Mass Market Paperbound)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the Wyoming Men series.
- #1: Wyoming Tough (Wyoming Men #1) (Mass Market Paperbound): Email or call for price.
- #3: Wyoming Bold (Wyoming Men #3) (Mass Market Paperbound): Email or call for price.
- #4: Wyoming Strong (Wyoming Men #4) (Mass Market Paperbound): $8.99
- #5: Wyoming Rugged: A Western Romance (Wyoming Men #5) (Mass Market Paperbound): $8.99
- #6: Wyoming Brave: A Contemporary Western Romance (Wyoming Men #6) (Mass Market Paperbound): Email or call for price.
- #7: Wyoming Winter: A Small-Town Christmas Romance (Wyoming Men #7) (Mass Market Paperbound): Email or call for price.
- #8: Wyoming Legend (Wyoming Men #8) (Mass Market Paperbound): $7.99
- #9: Wyoming Heart (Wyoming Men #9) (Mass Market Paperbound): Email or call for price.
- #10: Wyoming True (Wyoming Men #10) (Mass Market Paperbound): $9.99
- #11: Wyoming Homecoming (Wyoming Men #11) (Mass Market Paperbound): $9.99
New York Times bestselling author Diana Palmer returns to Wyoming with a new romance featuring one of the ruggedly handsome Kirk brothers. Ranch owner Cane Kirk lost more than his arm in the war. He lost his way, battling his inner demons by challenging any cowboy unfortunate enough to get in his way. No one seems to be able to cool him down, except beautiful Bodie Mays. Bodie doesn't mind saving Cane from himself, even if he is a little too tempting for her own peace of mind. But soon Bodie's the one who finds herself in need of rescuing--only, she's afraid to tell Cane what's really going on. How can she trust someone as unpredictable as this fierce cowboy? When her silence only ends up getting her into even deeper hot water, it's up to Cane to save the day. And if he does it right, he won't be riding off into the sunset alone.
About the Author
The prolific author of more than one hundred books, Diana Palmer got her start as a newspaper reporter. A New York Times bestselling author and voted one of the top ten romance writers in America, she has a gift for telling the most sensual tales with charm and humor. Diana lives with her family in Cornelia, Georgia.
"Palmer demonstrates, yet again, why she's the queen of desperado quests for justice and true love." -Publishers Weekly on Dangerous
"Palmer knows how to make the sparks fly...heartwarming."
--Publishers Weekly on Renegade
"Diana Palmer is a mesmerizing storyteller who captures the essence of what a romance should be."
--Affaire de Coeur
"The popular Palmer has penned another winning novel, a perfect blend of romance and suspense."
--Booklist on Lawman