Click HERE for the most updated hours, customer guidelines and updates to store policy.
Wyoming Bold (Wyoming Men #3) (Mass Market Paperbound)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the Wyoming Men series.
- #1: Wyoming Tough (Wyoming Men #1) (Mass Market Paperbound): Email or call for price.
- #2: Wyoming Fierce (Wyoming Men #2) (Mass Market Paperbound): $8.99
- #4: Wyoming Strong (Wyoming Men #4) (Mass Market Paperbound): $8.99
- #5: Wyoming Rugged: A Western Romance (Wyoming Men #5) (Mass Market Paperbound): $8.99
- #6: Wyoming Brave: A Contemporary Western Romance (Wyoming Men #6) (Mass Market Paperbound): Email or call for price.
- #7: Wyoming Winter: A Small-Town Christmas Romance (Wyoming Men #7) (Mass Market Paperbound): Email or call for price.
- #8: Wyoming Legend (Wyoming Men #8) (Mass Market Paperbound): $7.99
- #9: Wyoming Heart (Wyoming Men #9) (Mass Market Paperbound): Email or call for price.
- #10: Wyoming True (Wyoming Men #10) (Mass Market Paperbound): $9.99
- #11: Wyoming Homecoming (Wyoming Men #11) (Mass Market Paperbound): $9.99
New York Times and USA TODAY bestselling author DIANA PALMER is back with a thrilling new story featuring the Kirk brothers of Wyoming Former border agent Dalton Kirk thought his life was over--literally--when a gang of smugglers left him for dead. Defying all odds, he survives his ordeal and returns to his Wyoming ranch ready to dedicate his future to a more peaceful home on the range. Until lovely Merissa Baker knocks on his door. Merissa is well aware of her reputation as the local eccentric--she knows things before they happen--and she's had a vision that Dalton is in danger. Even though her beliefs clash with Dalton's cowboy logic, she's determined to save the handsome rancher she's secretly loved forever. Visions? It's all ridiculous to Dalton...until things start happening that prove Merissa right. And now Dalton is not the only target--so is Merissa. Can Dalton be bold enough to trust the unknown? Is this Wyoming man ready to love?
About the Author
The prolific author of more than one hundred books, Diana Palmer got her start as a newspaper reporter. A New York Times bestselling author and voted one of the top ten romance writers in America, she has a gift for telling the most sensual tales with charm and humor. Diana lives with her family in Cornelia, Georgia.
"Palmer demonstrates, yet again, why she's the queen of
desparado quests for justice and true love." -Publishers Weekly on Dangerous
"The popular Palmer has penned another winning novel, a perfect bend of romance and suspense." -Booklist on Lawman
"Palmer knows how to make the sparks fly...heartwarming." --Publishers Weekly on Renegade
"Sensual and suspenseful." --Booklist on Lawless
"Diana Palmer is a mesmerizing storyteller who captures the essence of what a romance should be." -Affaire de Coeur