The Husband List (Effington Family & Friends #2) (Mass Market)
Backordered or Out of Print
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the Effington Family & Friends series.
- #1: The Wedding Bargain (Effington Family & Friends #1) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #3: The Marriage Lesson (Effington Family & Friends #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: The Prince's Bride (Effington Family & Friends #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: Her Highness, My Wife (Effington Family & Friends #5) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #6: Love With the Proper Husband (Effington Family & Friends #6) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #7: The Lady in Question (Effington Family & Friends #7) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: The Pursuit of Marriage (Effington Family & Friends #8) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #11: A Visit From Sir Nicholas (Effington Family & Friends #11) (Mass Market): $7.99
An Unexpected Husband
Against her better judgment, Lady Gillian Marley needs to find herself a husband -- and quickly. To claim her uncle's unexpected bequest she must marry by her next birthday, which leaves only two months to find a malleable mate. Topping her list of eligible candidates is the honorable Earl of Shelbrooke, yet one look at the very handsome but enigmatic nobleman and Gillian knows that cajoling him into a marriage of convenience will be hardly convenient at all.
A Marriage of Inconvenience
Far from immune to Gillian's entrancing charms, the last thing Richard Shelton is about to bind himself into is a chaste marriage. Though the inheritance is more than and tempting, Richard knows the lady herself is the real prize and isn't about to allow Gillian to deny the burning fervor that sparks between them. Now he has only two months to convince her to be his wife in full ... before his mysterious secret is revealed and their lives explode irrevocably into scandal.
About the Author
#1 New York Times bestselling author Victoria Alexander was an award-winning television reporter until she discovered fiction was more fun than real life. She is the author of thirty-one novels, and her books have been translated into more than a dozen languages. Victoria lives in Omaha, Nebraska, with her long-suffering husband and two dogs, in a house under endless renovation and never-ending chaos.