The Prince's Bride (Effington Family & Friends #4) (Mass Market)
Backordered or Out of Print
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the Effington Family & Friends series.
- #1: The Wedding Bargain (Effington Family & Friends #1) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #2: The Husband List (Effington Family & Friends #2) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #3: The Marriage Lesson (Effington Family & Friends #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: Her Highness, My Wife (Effington Family & Friends #5) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #6: Love With the Proper Husband (Effington Family & Friends #6) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #7: The Lady in Question (Effington Family & Friends #7) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: The Pursuit of Marriage (Effington Family & Friends #8) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #11: A Visit From Sir Nicholas (Effington Family & Friends #11) (Mass Market): $7.99
Once upon a time there was a young debutante of means who dreamed of marrying a prince. So she traveled to London to become . . .
The Prince's Bride
As a poor but proud young lady, Jocelyn Shelton had but one dream: to marry a prince and bring comfort to herself and her family. Now circumstances bring her to London, where her charms could make her wish come true. But her rendezvous with royalty is dangerously interrupted, and she finds herself rescued—and thoroughly kissed—by Rand, Viscount Beaumont . . . a daring man in the service of the king.
To protect her life, Rand whisks her away to the countryside, and to defend her reputation, he agrees to marry the willful beauty. Lady Jocelyn is hardly his first choice as a bride, but beneath her fiery nature he uncovers a tender vulnerability and a sizzling passion. But Rand is keeping a shocking secret-one that, when revealed, could either shake her belief in him or make herrealize that it takes more than blue blood to be a true prince.
About the Author
#1 New York Times bestselling author Victoria Alexander was an award-winning television reporter until she discovered fiction was more fun than real life. She is the author of thirty-one novels, and her books have been translated into more than a dozen languages. Victoria lives in Omaha, Nebraska, with her long-suffering husband and two dogs, in a house under endless renovation and never-ending chaos.