Spun Out (Blacktop Cowboys Novel #10) (Paperback)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 10 in the Blacktop Cowboys Novel series.
- #1: Corralled: A Blacktop Cowboys Novel (Paperback): $15.00
- #2: Saddled and Spurred (Blacktop Cowboys Novel #2) (Paperback): $15.00
- #3: Wrangled and Tangled (Blacktop Cowboys Novel #3) (Paperback): $15.00
- #4: One Night Rodeo (Blacktop Cowboys Novel #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: Turn and Burn (Blacktop Cowboys Novel #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: Hillbilly Rockstar (Blacktop Cowboys Novels #6) (Compact Disc): $39.99
- #7: Wrapped and Strapped (Blacktop Cowboys Novel #7) (Paperback): $16.00
- #8: Hang Tough (Blacktop Cowboys Novel #8) (Paperback): $15.00
- #9: Racked and Stacked (Blacktop Cowboys Novel #9) (Paperback): $15.00
New York Times bestselling author Lorelei James returns for another wild ride in Wyoming with a new Blacktop Cowboys® novel.
Years in the Army equipped Bailey Masterson for many things: target shooting, rappelling off cliffs, dodging grenades. She's lived through horrors that still give her nightmares. But nothing in Bailey's life-or-death training prepared her for caring for the tiny terror that is five-year-old Olivia Hale. Or how to control her raging attraction to Olivia's father, Streeter, the rugged, green-eyed cattle rancher who undermines her every move even when he stars in her dreams.
Streeter Hale has room for only two things in his life: his daughter and his job. He doesn't date. He doesn't get attached. Not anymore. So not only is Streeter stunned by Olivia's improved behavior after just a few days with Bailey, he's downright floored by his immediate attraction to the woman. But with secrets in her eyes and a body that doesn't quit, Streeter begins to worry that Bailey Masterson might just be the one woman to heal his fractured family and broken heart.
One thing's for sure--these two wrecked souls are spinning out of control as they desperately try not to fall in love...
About the Author
Lorelei James is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of contemporary romances set in the modern-day Wild West, as well as the bestselling Need You and Mastered series.