Someone to Wed: Alexander's Story (The Westcott Series #3) (Mass Market)
Backordered or Out of Print
Backordered or Out of Print
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the The Westcott Series series.
- #1: Someone to Love: Avery's Story (The Westcott Series #1) (Paperback): $12.00
- #2: Someone to Hold: Camille's Story (The Westcott Series #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: Someone to Care: Viola's Story (The Westcott Series #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: Someone to Trust: Elizabeth's Story (The Westcott Series #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: Someone to Honor: Abby's Story (The Westcott Series #6) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: Someone to Romance: Jessica's Story (The Westcott Series #7) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: Someone to Cherish: Harry's Story (The Westcott Series #8) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #9: Someone Perfect: Estelle's Story (The Westcott Series #9) (Mass Market): $8.99
THE NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER
A very practical marriage makes Alexander Westcott question his heart in this Regency romance from the New York Times bestselling author of Someone to Honor.
When Alexander Westcott becomes the new Earl of Riverdale, he inherits a title he never wanted and a failing country estate he can’t afford. But he fully intends to do everything in his power to undo years of neglect and give the people who depend on him a better life...
A recluse for more than twenty years, Wren Heyden wants one thing out of life: marriage. With her vast fortune, she sets her sights on buying a husband. But when she makes the desperate—and oh-so-dashing—earl a startlingly unexpected proposal, Alex will only agree to a proper courtship, hoping for at least friendship and respect to develop between them. He is totally unprepared for the desire that overwhelms him when Wren finally lifts the veils that hide the secrets of her past...
About the Author
Mary Balogh grew up in Wales and now lives with her husband, Robert, in Saskatchewan, Canada. She has written more than one hundred historical novels and novellas, more than thirty of which have been New York Times bestsellers. They include the Bedwyn saga, the Simply quartet, the Huxtable quintet, the seven-part Survivors’ Club series, and the Westcott series.
Praise for the novels of Mary Balogh
“One of the best!”—Julia Quinn
"Balogh is today’s superstar heir to the marvelous legacy of Georgette Heyer, (except a lot steamier!)”—Susan Elizabeth Phillips
"With her brilliant, beautiful and emotionally intense writing Mary Balogh sets the gold standard in historical romance."—Jayne Ann Krentz
"When it comes to historical romance, Mary Balogh is one of my favorites!"—Eloisa James
“A superb author whose narrative voice comments on the characters and events of her novel in an ironic tone reminiscent of Jane Austen.”—Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
“Mary Balogh just keeps getting better and better…interesting characters and great stories to tell...well worth your time.”—The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
“I loved this book. I read it in one sitting and it made me smile a lot and cry a little.”—Smart Bitches, Trashy Books