Click HERE for the most updated hours, customer guidelines and updates to store policy.
Atlantis Rising (Warriors of Poseidon #1) (Mass Market)
On Our Shelves Now
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the Warriors of Poseidon series.
- #2: Atlantis Awakening (Warriors of Poseidon #2) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #3: Atlantis Unleashed (Warriors of Poseidon #3) (Compact Disc): Email or call for price.
- #4: Atlantis Unmasked (Warriors of Poseidon #4) (Paperback): Email or call for price.
- #5: Atlantis Redeemed (Warriors of Poseidon #5) (Paperback): Email or call for price.
- #6: Atlantis Betrayed (Warriors of Poseidon #6) (Paperback): Email or call for price.
- #7: Vampire in Atlantis (Warriors of Poseidon #7) (Paperback): Email or call for price.
- #8: Heart of Atlantis (Warriors of Poseidon #8) (MP3 CD): Email or call for price.
Eleven thousand years ago, before the seas swallowed the Atlanteans, Poseidon assigned a few chosen warriors to act as sentinels for humans in the new world. There was only one rule—desiring them was forbidden. But rules were made to be broken…
Riley Dawson is more than a dedicated Virginia Beach social worker. She’s blessed with a mind link that only Atlanteans have been able to access for thousands of years. Being an “empath” may explain her wistful connection to the roiling waves of the ocean, the sanctuary it provides, and the sexual urges that seem to emanate from fathoms below…
Conlan, the High Prince of Atlantis, has surfaced on a mission to retrieve Poseidon’s stolen trident. Yet something else has possessed Conlan: the intimate emotions—and desires—of a human. Irresistibly drawn to the uncanny beauty, Conlan soon shares more than his mind. But in the midst of a battle to reclaim Poseidon’s power, how long can a forbidden love last between two different souls from two different worlds?
About the Author
Alyssa Day is the pen name (and dark and tortured alter ego) of Alesia Holliday, winner of Romance Writers of America's prestigious RITA award for excellence in romance fiction. Alyssa is a graduate of The Ohio State University and summa cum laude graduate of Capital Law School. She lives with her family and children somewhere near the ocean (they move a lot!).