Click HERE for the most updated hours, customer guidelines and updates to store policy.
Welcome to Harmony (Mass Market)
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the Harmony series.
- #2: Somewhere Along the Way (Harmony #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: The Comforts of Home (Harmony #3) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #4: Just Down the Road (Harmony #4) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #5: Chance of a Lifetime (Harmony #5) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #6: Can't Stop Believing (Harmony #6) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #7: Betting the Rainbow (Harmony #7) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #8: A Place Called Harmony (Mass Market): $7.99
The first novel in the Harmony series from New York Times bestselling author Jodi Thomas.
Sixteen-year-old runaway Reagan has always wanted a place to belong. She's never had a real home of her own, but perhaps she could borrow someone else's. Under an assumed name and identity, she moves to Harmony, Texas, but keeps her distance from the welcoming townsfolk. Until prairie fires threaten Harmony-and Reagan learns the true meaning of family, friends, and home.
About the Author
New York Times bestselling author Jodi Thomas is a fifth-generation Texan who sets many of her stories in her home state, where her grandmother was born in a covered wagon. She is a certified marriage and family counselor, a Texas Tech graduate and writer-in-residence at West Texas A&M University. She lives with her husband in Amarillo, Texas.