Lady Isabella's Scandalous Marriage (Mackenzies Series #2) (Mass Market)
Likely On Our Shelves Now
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the Mackenzies Series series.
- #1: The Madness of Lord Ian Mackenzie (Mackenzies Series #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: The Many Sins of Lord Cameron (Mackenzies Series #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: The Duke's Perfect Wife (Mackenzies Series #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: The Seduction of Elliot McBride (Mackenzies Series #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: The Wicked Deeds of Daniel Mackenzie (Mackenzies Series #6) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: Rules for a Proper Governess (Mackenzies Series #7) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: The Stolen Mackenzie Bride (Mackenzies Series #8) (Mass Market): $7.99
Six years ago, eighteen-year-old Lady Isabella Scranton scandalized all of London by eloping the night of her come-out ball with the notorious rake, Lord Mac Mackenzie. After three turbulent years of marriage, she scandalized London once again–this time by leaving him.
Now the reformed Mac has returned, and he wants one thing: Isabella back in his life, his house, his bed. He’ll do anything he has to, play any game, as long as he gets her back. Isabella resists, but when she agrees to pose for explicit paintings he’s been working on, she realizes her body has never stopped craving her husband’s very skilled touch. Mac is determined to show Isabella that he’s a changed man, but three years without her has only increased his hunger for her.
When an ingenious forger with designs on Mac’s paintings, and Isabella herself, comes dangerously near, Mac sets himself up as Isabella’s protector and vows to never leave her side, whether his independent and proud lady likes it or not.
Read a deleted scene from Lady Isabella's Scandalous Marriage!
About the Author
Jennifer Ashley, USA Today bestselling author and winner of RWA’s RITA award, writes as Allyson James and Jennifer Ashley. She lives in the Southwest with her husband and cats and spends most of her time in the wonderful world of her stories.