Click HERE for the most updated hours, customer guidelines and updates to store policy.
Somewhere Along the Way (Harmony #2) (Mass Market)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the Harmony series.
- #1: Welcome to Harmony (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #3: The Comforts of Home (Harmony #3) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #4: Just Down the Road (Harmony #4) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #5: Chance of a Lifetime (Harmony #5) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #6: Can't Stop Believing (Harmony #6) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #7: Betting the Rainbow (Harmony #7) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #8: A Place Called Harmony (Mass Market): $7.99
Second in the trilogy that's captured America's heart.
Ever since she claimed Harmony, Texas, as her home, eighteen-year-old Reagan Truman finds herself drawn to others who have made their way here. Shaped by the loneliness she's known most of her life, Reagan has finally found a place she belongs-and doesn't want anything to get in her way. But when her life is put in jeopardy and the whole town comes together to save her, she'll discover that learning to trust the love that's come into our hearts is the greatest gift of all.
About the Author
New York Times bestselling author Jodi Thomas is a fifth-generation Texan who sets many of her stories in her home state, where her grandmother was born in a covered wagon. She is a certified marriage and family counselor, a Texas Tech graduate and writer-in-residence at West Texas A&M University. She lives with her husband in Amarillo, Texas.