Click HERE for the most updated hours, customer guidelines and updates to store policy.
The Seduction of Elliot McBride (Mackenzies Series #5) (Mass Market)
On Our Shelves Now
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the Mackenzies Series series.
- #1: The Madness of Lord Ian Mackenzie (Mackenzies Series #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: Lady Isabella's Scandalous Marriage (Mackenzies Series #2) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #3: The Many Sins of Lord Cameron (Mackenzies Series #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: The Duke's Perfect Wife (Mackenzies Series #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: The Wicked Deeds of Daniel Mackenzie (Mackenzies Series #6) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: Rules for a Proper Governess (Mackenzies Series #7) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: The Stolen Mackenzie Bride (Mackenzies Series #8) (Mass Market): $7.99
PROPERLY IMPROPER…AND DARING TO LOVE…
Juliana St. John was raised to be very proper. After a long engagement, her wedding day dawns—only for Juliana to find herself jilted at the altar.
Fleeing the mocking crowd, she stumbles upon Elliot McBride, the tall, passionate Scot who was her first love. His teasing manner gives her an idea, and she asks Elliot to save her from an uncertain future—by marrying her…
After escaping brutal imprisonment, Elliot has returned to Scotland a vastly wealthy yet tormented man. Now Juliana has her hands full restoring his half-ruined manor in the Scottish Highlands and trying to repair the broken heart of the man some call irredeemably mad. Though beautiful and spirited, Juliana wonders if that will be enough to win a second chance at love.
About the Author
Jennifer Ashley, USA Today bestselling author and winner of a Romance Writers of America RITA Award, writes as Allyson James and Jennifer Ashley. She’s penned more than thirty-five novels and a dozen or so novellas in historical romance, paranormal romance, and urban fantasy. She now lives in the Southwest with her husband and cats, spends most of her time in the wonderful world of her stories, and also enjoys hiking, music, and building dollhouses and dollhouse miniatures.
“Ashley writes the kinds of heroes I crave.” —New York Times bestselling author Elizabeth Hoyt
Praise for the Mackenzies series
“I adore this novel: It’s heartrending, funny, honest, and true.” —New York Times bestselling author Eloisa James
“A sexy, passion-filled romance that will keep you reading until dawn.” —Julianne MacLean, USA Today bestselling author
"I love the Mackenzies—every one of them.” —New York Times bestselling author Sarah Maclean