Click HERE for the most updated hours, customer guidelines and updates to store policy.
Archangel's Enigma (A Guild Hunter Novel #8) (Mass Market)
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 8 in the A Guild Hunter Novel series.
- #1: Angels' Blood (A Guild Hunter Novel #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: Archangel's Kiss (A Guild Hunter Novel #2) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #3: Archangel's Consort (A Guild Hunter Novel #3) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #4: Archangel's Blade (A Guild Hunter Novel #4) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #5: Archangel's Storm (A Guild Hunter Novel #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: Archangel's Legion (A Guild Hunter Novel #6) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: Archangel's Shadows (A Guild Hunter Novel #7) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #9: Archangel's Heart (A Guild Hunter Novel #9) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #10: Archangel's Viper (A Guild Hunter Novel #10) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #11: Archangel's Prophecy (A Guild Hunter Novel #11) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #12: Archangel's War (A Guild Hunter Novel #12) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #13: Archangel's Sun (A Guild Hunter Novel #13) (Mass Market): $7.99
NEVER BEFORE PUBLISHED
New York Times bestselling author Nalini Singh returns to her world of dark passion and immortal power—and to one of the most seductive and impenetrable heroes ever to stalk the Guild Hunter landscape…
“Oh, Naasir. So weird, so bloodthirsty, so unique and wonderful…I have fallen for him…”—Fiction Vixen
Naasir is the most feral of the powerful group of vampires and angels known as the Seven, his loyalty pledged to the Archangel Raphael. When rumors surface of a plot to murder the former Archangel of Persia, now lost in the Sleep of the Ancients, Naasir is dispatched to find him. For only he possesses the tracking skills required—those more common to predatory animals than to man.
Enlisted to accompany Naasir, Andromeda, a young angelic scholar with dangerous secrets is fascinated by his nature—at once playful and brilliant, sensual and brutal. As they race to find the Sleeping archangel before it’s too late, Naasir will force her to question all she knows...and tempt her to walk into the magnificent, feral darkness of his world. But first they must survive an enemy vicious enough to shatter the greatest taboo of the angelic race and plunge the world into a screaming nightmare…
Praise for the Guild Hunter novels
“One of my favorite paranormal worlds.”—Smexy Books
“Amazing in every way!”—Gena Showalter, New York Times bestselling author
About the Author
Nalini Singh is the New York Times bestselling author of the Guild Hunter series which includes most recently, Archangel’s Shadows. She is also the author of the Psy-Changeling novels including Shield of Winter, Heart of Obsidian, and Tangle of Need. Nalini lives and works in beautiful New Zealand.
“Eight books in and the Guild Hunter Series continues to build on that early momentum and evolve into the one of the most dynamic and compelling series in its genre. Singh’s balance of romanticism and action and adventure is unparalleled. The battle scenes are epic, the sensuality is potent, and the story arcs twine and bend to blow your mind.”—Smexy Books
“Singh breathes new energy into the Guild Hunter series with her splendid eighth installment...The blend of intimate tenderness and globe-spanning action reaches new highs in Singh's most exciting novel yet.”—Publishers Weekly
“Singh is a brilliant writer, and her words about the world of angels and vampires sing from the pages...Archangel’s Engima is another hands-down winner by virtuoso Nalini Singh, proving her worthy of her reigning queen of PNR status. Brava, Ms. Singh!”—Fresh Fiction
“It’s happy dance time! The incomparable Singh finally reveals the origins of the fascinating and feral Naasir! Naasir’s presence as an intriguing secondary character has quickly made him a fan favorite, and his story is everything we hoped for. As always with a Singh novel, not only is there a compelling relationship story mixed with high-stakes action, but it also includes critical advancement of the overarching series plot. Singh is one of those rare storytellers who literally never disappoints!”—RT Book Reviews (4 1/2 stars, Top Pick)