Mate Bond (A Shifters Unbound Novel #7) (Mass Market)
Backordered or Out of Print
Backordered or Out of Print
Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the A Shifters Unbound Novel series.
- #1: Pride Mates: A Shifters Unbound Novel (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: Primal Bonds: A Shifters Unbound Novel (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: Wild Cat (A Shifters Unbound Novel #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: Mate Claimed (A Shifters Unbound Novel #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: Tiger Magic (A Shifters Unbound Novel #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: Wild Wolf (A Shifters Unbound Novel #6) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: White Tiger (A Shifters Unbound Novel #8) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #10: Red Wolf (A Shifters Unbound Novel #10) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #11: Midnight Wolf (A Shifters Unbound Novel #11) (Mass Market): $7.99
Together but unbound, they must learn what it means to love completely, in the latest novel from the New York Times bestselling author of Wild Wolf.
To cement the leadership of his North Carolina Shiftertown, Bowman O’Donnell agreed to a “mating of convenience.” Two powerful wolf shifters, he and Kenzie keep the pack in order and are adored by all. Bowman would do anything to protect Kenzie, for in each other’s arms they’ve found far more than friendship. But as strong as their attachment is, they still haven’t formed the elusive mate bond—the almost magical joining of true mates.
Now with a monster ravaging the countryside and threatening the Shiftertown community, some in the pack fear that a pair without a true mate bond isn’t strong enough to lead. Bowman and Kenzie will have to rely on their instinctive trust in one another to save their Shifters—and the ensuing battle will either destroy them or give them the chance to seize the love they’ve always craved.
About the Author
Jennifer Ashley is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of the Shifters Unbound novels, including Wild Wolf, Tiger Magic and Mate Claimed and the Mackenzie historical romances, including The Wicked Deeds of Daniel Mackenzie, The Seduction of Elliot McBride, and The Duke's Perfect Wife. A winner of the Romance Writers of America RITA Award, she also writes as national bestselling and award-winning author Allyson James. She lives in the Southwest with her husband and cats, and spends most of her time in the wonderful worlds of her stories.
Praise for the Shifters Unbound novels:
“A riveting read, with intriguing characters, page-turning action, and danger lurking around every turn. Ashley’s Shifter world is exciting, sexy, and magical.”—Yasmine Galenorn, New York Times bestselling author
“Danger, desire, and sizzling hot action!”—Alyssa Day, New York Times bestselling author
“[A] sexually charged and imaginative tale.”—Publishers Weekly
“A must-buy series for paranormal romance lovers.”—Fiction Vixen
“Scorchingly sensual...High-adrenaline suspense.”—Booklist