Wicked Intentions (Maiden Lane #1) (Mass Market)
Email or call for price.
Hard to Find
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the Maiden Lane series.
- #2: Notorious Pleasures (Maiden Lane #2) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #3: Scandalous Desires (Maiden Lane #3) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #4: Thief of Shadows (Maiden Lane #4) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #5: Lord of Darkness (Maiden Lane #5) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #6: Duke of Midnight (Maiden Lane #6) (Mass Market): $8.00
- #8: Dearest Rogue Lib/E (Maiden Lane #8) (Compact Disc): Email or call for price.
- #9: Sweetest Scoundrel (Maiden Lane #9) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #10: Duke of Sin (Maiden Lane #10) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #11: Duke of Pleasure Lib/E (Maiden Lane #11) (Compact Disc): Email or call for price.
- #12: Duke of Pleasure (Maiden Lane #12) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #14: Duke of Desire (Maiden Lane #14) (Mass Market): $7.99
From the New York Times bestselling author who Lisa Kleypas hails as "too good to be true" comes the first book in her beloved Maiden Lane series.
A MAN CONTROLLED BY HIS DESIRES . . .
Infamous for his wild, sensual needs, Lazarus Huntington, Lord Caire, is searching for a savage killer in St. Giles, London's most notorious slum. Widowed Temperance Dews knows St. Giles like the back of her hand-she's spent a lifetime caring for its inhabitants at the foundling home her family established. Now that home is at risk . . .
A WOMAN HAUNTED BY HER PAST . . .
Caire makes a simple offer-in return for Temperance's help navigating the perilous alleys of St. Giles, he will introduce her to London's high society so that she can find a benefactor for the home. But Temperance may not be the innocent she seems, and what begins as cold calculation soon falls prey to a passion that neither can control-one that may well destroy them both.
A BARGAIN NEITHER COULD REFUSE
About the Author
Elizabeth Hoyt is the New York Times bestselling author of over seventeen lush historical romances including the Maiden Lane series. Publishers Weekly has called her writing "mesmerizing." She also pens deliciously fun contemporary romances under the name Julia Harper. Elizabeth lives in Minneapolis, Minnesota, with three untrained dogs, a garden in constant need of weeding, and the long-suffering Mr. Hoyt.
The winters in Minnesota have been known to be long and cold and Elizabeth is always thrilled to receive reader mail. You can write to her at: P.O. Box 19495, Minneapolis, MN 55419 or email her at: Elizabeth@ElizabethHoyt.com.
You can learn more at:
"Bestseller Hoyt brings steamy sensuality...in this engaging series launch... enhanced by earthy, richly detailed characterizations and deft historical touches."—Publishers Weekly (starred review)
"There's an enchantment to Hoyt's stories that makes you believe in the magic of love."—-Romantic Times BOOKreviews Magazine
"Elizabeth Hoyt writes with flair, sophistication, and unstoppable passion."—-Julianne MacLean, author of PORTRAIT OF A LOVER
"Hoyt is firmly in control of her craft with engaging characters, gripping plot and clever dialogue."—-Publishers Weekly
"The new master of the historical romance genre."—-HistoricalRomanceWriters.com
"A sexy, steamy treat!"—-Connie Brockway, USA Today bestselling author on THE RAVEN PRINCE