Click HERE for the most updated hours, customer guidelines and updates to store policy.
Once Smitten, Twice Shy (Wedding Veil Wishes #2) (Mass Market)
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the Wedding Veil Wishes series.
- #1: Long, Tall Texan (previously published as There Goes the Bride) (Wedding Veil Wishes #1) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #3: Valentine, Texas (previously published as Addicted to Love) (Wedding Veil Wishes #3) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #4: Rocky Mountain Heat (previously published as All of Me) (Wedding Veil Wishes #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: Kiss the Bride: There Goes the Bride/Once Smitten Twice Shy (Wedding Veil Wishes #5) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #6: Happily Ever After: Addicted to Love/All of Me (Wedding Veil Wishes #6) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
New York Times bestselling author Lori Wilde's heartwarming story will prove that second chances are always possible.
Wedding videographer Tish Gallagher is at the end of her rope. She's just spent her last buck on nonreturnable (but oh so fabulous) shoes. And her most sustainable relationship is with a pint of Hv§agen-Dazs. So she makes a wish on a lucky wedding veil...and sees the man she never stopped loving, her ex-husband, secret service agent Shane Tremont. Sure, their chemistry was hotter than a Texas summer, but their clashes were legendary, and no amount of longing will change that.
When her dream job of recording the first daughter's wedding appears out of the blue, Tish knows it's her only shot to get out of the red. Just one teensy glitch: Shane is the groom. From the moment they see each other, she knows nothing's changed--the same old magic is still between them, as irresistible and potent as ever. But he's promised to another and Tish has been burned before.
About the Author
Lori Wilde is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of over 80 romance novels. She is a three-time RITA award nominee, a four time Romantic Times Reviewers' Choice nominee, and has won numerous other awards. She earned a bachelor's degree in nursing from Texas Christian University and holds a certificate in forensics. She is also certified yoga instructor.
Her books have been translated into 27 languages and featured in Cosmopolitan, Redbook, Complete Woman, All You, Time, and Quick and Simple magazines. She lives in Texas with her husband, Bill.