Twice Bitten (Chicagoland Vampires #3) (Paperback)
Backordered or Out of Print
Backordered or Out of Print
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the Chicagoland Vampires series.
- #1: Some Girls Bite (Chicagoland Vampires #1) (Paperback): $15.00
- #2: Friday Night Bites (Chicagoland Vampires #2) (Paperback): $15.00
- #4: Hard Bitten (Chicagoland Vampires #4) (Paperback): $15.00
- #5: Drink Deep (Chicagoland Vampires #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: Biting Cold (Chicagoland Vampires #6) (Paperback): $17.00
- #7: House Rules (Chicagoland Vampires #7) (Paperback): $15.00
- #8: Biting Bad: A Chicagoland Vampires Novel (Paperback): $16.00
- #9: Wild Things: A Chicagoland Vampires Novel (Paperback): $15.00
- #10: Blood Games: A Chicagoland Vampires Novel (Paperback): $15.00
- #11: Dark Debt (Chicagoland Vampires #11) (Paperback): $16.00
- #12: Midnight Marked (Chicagoland Vampires #12) (Paperback): $17.00
- #13: Blade Bound (Chicagoland Vampires #13) (Paperback): $15.00
Shapeshifters from across the country are convening in the Windy City, and as a gesture of peace, Master Vampire Ethan Sullivan has offered their leader a very special bodyguard: Merit, Chicago's newest vampire. Merit is supposed to protect the Alpha, Gabriel Keene-and to spy for the vamps while she's at it. Oh, and luckily Ethan's offering some steamy, one-on-one combat training sessions to help her prepare for the mission.
Unfortunately, someone is gunning for Gabriel, and Merit soon finds herself in the line of fire. She'll need all the help she can get to track down the would-be assassin, but everywhere she turns, there are rising tensions between supernaturals-not least between her and a certain green-eyed, centuries-old master vampire.
About the Author
Chloe Neill is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of the Captain Kit Brightling, Heirs of Chicagoland, Chicagoland Vampires, Devil’s Isle, and Dark Elite novels. She was born and raised in the South, but now makes her home in the Midwest, where she lives with her gamer husband and their bosses/dogs, Baxter and Scout. Chloe is a voracious reader and obsessive Maker of Things; the crafting rotation currently involves baking and quilting. She believes she is exceedingly witty; her husband has been known to disagree. Learn more about Chloe and her books at: chloeneill.com
Praise for the Chicagoland Vampires novels“If you are looking for a vampiric role-model, you couldn’t do any better than Merit…Chicago is lucky to have her.”— #1 New York Times Bestselling Author Charlaine Harris“A wonderfully compelling vampire heroine.”—USA Today Bestselling Author Julie Kenner“One of my all time favorite heroines.”—Loves Romances “[For] fans of Charlaine Harris’s Sookie Stackhouse series and Laurell K. Hamilton’s Anita Blake.”—Library Journal “Chloe Neill keeps readers right on the precipice of anticipation.”—Fresh Fiction“Delivers enough action, plot twists, and fights to satisfy the most jaded urban fantasy reader.”—Monsters and Critics“A refreshing take on urban fantasy.”—Publishers Weekly “Smart, sexy, and delightful. A must-read.”—Candace Havens, author of Dragons Prefer Blondes“A fun cast of quirky characters and smoking hot sexual tension…A stunning combination.”—Tate Hallaway, author of Honeymoon of the Dead“If you loved Nancy Drew but always wished she was an undead sword-wielding badass, Merit is your kind of girl.”—Geek Monthly