Click HERE for the most updated hours, customer guidelines and updates to store policy.
The Morganville Vampires, Volume 2 (Paperback)
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the The Morganville Vampires series.
- #1: Glass Houses: The Morganville Vampires, Book I (Mass Market): $6.99
- #3: Midnight Alley (Morganville Vampires #3) (MP3 CD): $19.99
- #4: The Morganville Vampires, Volume 4 (Paperback): $9.99
- #5: Lord of Misrule (Morganville Vampires #5) (Compact Disc): $29.99
- #6: Carpe Corpus (Morganville Vampires #6) (Compact Disc): $29.99
- #7: Fade Out: The Morganville Vampires (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #8: Kiss of Death: The Morganville Vampires (Mass Market): $6.99
- #9: Ghost Town: The Morganville Vampires (Paperback): $9.99
- #10: Bite Club: The Morganville Vampires (Paperback): $9.99
- #11: Last Breath (Morganville Vampires #11) (MP3 CD): $29.99
- #12: Black Dawn (Hardcover): Email or call for price.
- #13: Bitter Blood: The Morganville Vampires (Paperback): $9.99
- #14: Fall of Night (Hardcover): Email or call for price.
- #15: Daylighters (Morganville Vampires #15) (Compact Disc): $39.99
- #16: Midnight Bites: Stories of the Morganville Vampires (Compact Disc): Email or call for price.
Two of the New York Times bestselling Morganville Vampire novels-in one bloodthirsty volume.
Claire Danvers has pledged herself to Amelie, the most powerful vampire in town. But her protection doesn't offer much comfort when people start turning up dead and an ancient bloodsucker extends a chilling invitation for private lessons in his secluded home, giving a terrifying new meaning to "night school"...
Feast of Fools
The tenuous good-neighbor policy between the vampires and humans of Morganville is turned on its head with the arrival of bad-to-the-bone Mr. Bishop. What the ancient old-school vampire wants from the town is unthinkably sinister. It's only at a formal ball that Claire realized the elaborately evil trap Bishop has set for the warm-blooded souls of Morganville.
About the Author
Rachel Caine is the author of more than twenty novels, including the "Weather Warden" series. She was born at White Sands Missile Range, which people who know her say explains a lot. She has been an accountant, a professional musician, and an insurance investigator, and still carries on a secret identity in the corporate world. She and her husband, fantasy artist R. Cat Conrad, live in Texas with their iguanas, Popeye and Darwin; a mali uromastyx named (appropriately) O’Malley; and a leopard tortoise named Shelley (for the poet, of course).