Hard Bitten (Chicagoland Vampires #4) (Paperback)
Backordered or Out of Print
Backordered or Out of Print
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the Chicagoland Vampires series.
- #1: Some Girls Bite (Chicagoland Vampires #1) (Paperback): $15.00
- #2: Friday Night Bites (Chicagoland Vampires #2) (Paperback): $15.00
- #3: Twice Bitten (Chicagoland Vampires #3) (Paperback): $17.00
- #5: Drink Deep (Chicagoland Vampires #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: Biting Cold (Chicagoland Vampires #6) (Paperback): $17.00
- #7: House Rules (Chicagoland Vampires #7) (Paperback): $15.00
- #8: Biting Bad: A Chicagoland Vampires Novel (Paperback): $16.00
- #9: Wild Things: A Chicagoland Vampires Novel (Paperback): $15.00
- #10: Blood Games: A Chicagoland Vampires Novel (Paperback): $15.00
- #11: Dark Debt (Chicagoland Vampires #11) (Paperback): $16.00
- #12: Midnight Marked (Chicagoland Vampires #12) (Paperback): $17.00
- #13: Blade Bound (Chicagoland Vampires #13) (Paperback): $15.00
Meet Merit, a "wonderfully compelling vampire heroine" (USA Today bestselling author Julie Kenner).
Chicago is beset by supernatural tensions, and Merit-vampire protector of a safe haven called Cadogan house-is worried that the humans will be reaching for their pitchforks any minute. It doesn't help that yet another vampire rave is broken up by the mayor, and a new inhibition- reducing drug is circulating through the community.
It's up to Merit to put her house in order-literally. And if that takes getting a little blood on her hands, so be it.
About the Author
Chloe Neill is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of the Captain Kit Brightling, Heirs of Chicagoland, Chicagoland Vampires, Devil’s Isle, and Dark Elite novels. She was born and raised in the South, but now makes her home in the Midwest, where she lives with her gamer husband and their bosses/dogs, Baxter and Scout. Chloe is a voracious reader and obsessive Maker of Things; the crafting rotation currently involves baking and quilting. She believes she is exceedingly witty; her husband has been known to disagree. Learn more about Chloe and her books at: chloeneill.com
Hard Bitten is...
“A fast and exciting read.”—Fresh Fiction
“Enough action, plot twists, and fights to satisfy the most jaded urban fantasy reader.”—Monsters and Critics
“Roughly fantastic from beginning to end, with one of the best endings in urban fantasy history.”—RT Book Reviews
Praise for Chloe Neill’s Chicagoland Vampires Novels
“The pages turn fast enough to satisfy vampire and romance fans alike.”—Booklist
“Neill creates a strong-minded, sharp-witted heroine who will appeal to fans of Charlaine Harris’s Sookie Stackhouse series and Laurell K. Hamilton’s Anita Blake.”—Library Journal
“With her wonderfully compelling reluctant vampire heroine, and her careful world building, I was drawn into Some Girls Bite from page one and kept reading far into the night.”—USA Today bestselling author Julie Kenner
“Smart, sexy, and delightful. A must read.”—Candace Havens, author of Dragons Prefer Blondes
“A fun cast of quirky characters and smoking-hot sexual tension...a stunning combination.”—Tate Hallaway, author of Precinct 13