The Wedding Shawl: A Seaside Knitters Mystery (Paperback)
NOT ON OUR SHELVES- available for order, usually ships in 1-5 days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the Seaside Knitters Mystery series.
- #1: Death by Cashmere: A Seaside Knitters Mystery (Paperback): $15.00
- #2: Patterns in the Sand: A Seaside Knitters Mystery (Paperback): $16.00
- #3: Moon Spinners: A Seaside Knitters Mystery (Paperback): $15.00
- #4: A Holiday Yarn: A Seaside Knitters Mystery (Paperback): $15.00
- #6: A Fatal Fleece (Seaside Knitters Mysteries #6) (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #7: Angora Alibi (Seaside Knitters Mystery #7) (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #8: Murder in Merino (Seaside Knitters Mystery #8) (Paperback): $16.00
- #9: A Finely Knit Murder (Seaside Knitters Mystery #9) (Paperback): $15.00
- #10: Trimmed with Murder (Seaside Knitters Mystery #10) (Hardcover): $24.95
- #11: Murder at Lambswool Farm (Seaside Knitters Mystery #11) (MP3 CD): $9.99
Readers can't help but get entangled in this USA Today bestselling series.
Summertime’s salty breezes and the sun’s golden threads bring inspiration to the Seaside Knitters of Sea Harbor, Massachusetts. But when an old mystery washes ashore, they must cast their needles aside and bring some heat back into a cold case…
Izzy Chambers is head over heels. She’s about to marry the love of her life, but much remains to be done before their big day. So the Seaside Knitters have pitched in to help and are even knitting Izzy a beautiful lace wedding shawl.
Meanwhile, Izzy’s aunt, Nell, has hired a gardener to spruce up the backyard where the wedding will be held. The gardener, Claire, is just returning to Cape Anne after a long absence, hoping to put a dark secret to rest and find peace for herself.
But the wedding plans get complicated when the wedding party’s hair stylist, Tiffany, is found dead. Rumors start to circulate about Tiffany’s past and her connection to an unsolved murder years ago. Is Claire’s return part of this pattern? Or are there more secrets simmering in the summer heat?
All the Seaside Knitters know is they must rally to find some answers, so the whispers about town can be replaced by wedding bells.
About the Author
Sally Goldenbaum is a sometimes philosophy teacher, knitter, and editor, and the USA Today bestselling author of more than two dozen novels. Sally became more serious about knitting with the birth of her first grandchild and the creation of the Seaside Knitters mystery series. Her fictional knitting friends are teaching her the intricacies of women’s friendship, the mysteries of small-town living, and the very best way to pick up dropped stitches on a lacy knit shawl.
“Like the best marriages—mystery, romance, and lots of charm.” — New York Times bestselling author Nancy Pickard
“This might be Goldenbaum’s best so far.” — Booklist
“A very pleasant read that evokes summers by the sea.” — Kirkus Reviews