Bitter Blood: The Morganville Vampires (Paperback)
NOT ON OUR SHELVES- available for order, usually ships in 1-5 days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 13 in the The Morganville Vampires series.
- #1: Glass Houses: The Morganville Vampires, Book I (Mass Market): $6.99
- #2: The Dead Girls' Dance: The Morganville Vampires, Book II (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: Midnight Alley: The Morganville Vampires, Book III (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: Feast of Fools: The Morganville Vampires, Book 4 (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: Lord of Misrule: The Morganville Vampires, Book 5 (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: Carpe Corpus: The Morganville Vampires, Book 6 (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: Fade Out: The Morganville Vampires (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: Kiss of Death: The Morganville Vampires (Mass Market): $6.99
- #9: Ghost Town: The Morganville Vampires (Paperback): $9.99
- #10: Bite Club: The Morganville Vampires (Paperback): $9.99
- #11: Last Breath: The Morganville Vampires (Paperback): $9.99
- #12: Black Dawn: The Morganville Vampires (Paperback): $9.99
- #14: Fall of Night: The Morganville Vampires (Paperback): $9.99
- #15: Daylighters: The Morganville Vampires (Paperback): $9.99
For years, the human and vampire residents of Morganville, Texas, have managed to co-exist in peace. But now that the threat to the vampires has been defeated, the human residents are learning that the gravest danger they face is the enemy within…
Thanks to the eradication of the parasitic creatures known as the draug, the vampires of Morganville have been freed of their usual constraints. With the vampires indulging their every whim, the town’s human population is determined to hold on to their lives by taking up arms. But college student Claire Danvers isn’t about to take sides, considering she has ties to both the humans and the vampires.
To make matters worse, a television show comes to Morganville looking for ghosts, just as vampire and human politics collide. Now, Claire and her friends have to figure out how to keep the peace without ending up on the nightly news…or worse.
About the Author
Rachel Caine is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of more than thirty novels, including the Weather Warden series, the Outcast Season series, the Revivalist series, and the Morganville Vampires series. She was born at White Sands Missile Range, which people who know her say explains a lot. She has been an accountant, a professional musician, an insurance investigator, and, until recently, carried on a secret identity in the corporate world as a communications executive. She and her husband, fantasy artist R. Cat Conrad, live in Texas with their iguana, Popeye.
Praise for the Morganville Vampires novels:
“Thrilling, sexy, and funny! These books are addictive. One of my very favorite vampire series.”—Richelle Mead, International Bestselling Author of the Vampire Academy Series
“Rachel Caine is a first-class storyteller who can deal out amazing plot twists as though she was dealing cards.”—#1 New York Times Bestselling Author Charlaine Harris
“Fast-paced adventure....Claire’s tough-girl attitude may remind adult readers of Rachel Morgan and her world of human-vampire interactions. A tremendously popular series.”—Booklist
“Rachel Caine’s Morganville Vampires series is my all-time favorite series. I love love love the characters, the town, and the surprising plots.”—New York Times Bestselling Author Maria V. Snyder
“An intriguing world where vampires rule, only the strongest survive, and romance offers hope in the darkest of hours.”—Darque Reviews