Biting Bad: A Chicagoland Vampires Novel (Paperback)
Backordered or Out of Print
Backordered or Out of Print
Other Books in Series
This is book number 8 in the Chicagoland Vampires series.
- #1: Some Girls Bite (Chicagoland Vampires #1) (Paperback): $15.00
- #2: Friday Night Bites (Chicagoland Vampires #2) (Paperback): $15.00
- #3: Twice Bitten (Chicagoland Vampires #3) (Paperback): $15.00
- #4: Hard Bitten (Chicagoland Vampires #4) (Paperback): $15.00
- #5: Drink Deep (Chicagoland Vampires #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: Biting Cold (Chicagoland Vampires #6) (Paperback): $17.00
- #7: House Rules (Chicagoland Vampires #7) (Paperback): $15.00
- #9: Wild Things: A Chicagoland Vampires Novel (Paperback): $15.00
- #10: Blood Games: A Chicagoland Vampires Novel (Paperback): $15.00
- #11: Dark Debt (Chicagoland Vampires #11) (Paperback): $16.00
- #12: Midnight Marked (Chicagoland Vampires #12) (Paperback): $17.00
- #13: Blade Bound (Chicagoland Vampires #13) (Paperback): $15.00
Merit has been a vampire for only a short while, but she’s already seen a lifetime’s worth of trouble. She and her Master, centuries-old Ethan Sullivan, have risked their lives time and again to save the city they love. But not all of Chicago is loving them back.
Anti-vampire riots are erupting all over town, striking vampires where it hurts the most. A splinter group armed with Molotov cocktails and deep-seated hate is intent on clearing the fanged from the Windy City come hell or high water.
Merit and her allies rush to figure out who’s behind the attacks, who will be targeted next, and whether there’s any way to stop the wanton destruction. The battle for Chicago is just beginning, and Merit is running out of time.
About the Author
Chloe Neill is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of the Captain Kit Brightling, Heirs of Chicagoland, Chicagoland Vampires, Devil’s Isle, and Dark Elite novels. She was born and raised in the South, but now makes her home in the Midwest, where she lives with her gamer husband and their bosses/dogs, Baxter and Scout. Chloe is a voracious reader and obsessive Maker of Things; the crafting rotation currently involves baking and quilting. She believes she is exceedingly witty; her husband has been known to disagree. Learn more about Chloe and her books at: chloeneill.com
Praise for the Chicagoland Vampires novels
“If you are looking for a vampiric role-model, you couldn’t do any better than Merit…Chicago is lucky to have her.”— #1 New York Times Bestselling Author Charlaine Harris
“A wonderfully compelling vampire heroine.”—USA Today Bestselling Author Julie Kenner
“One of my all time favorite heroines.”—Loves Romances
“[For] fans of Charlaine Harris’s Sookie Stackhouse series and Laurell K. Hamilton’s Anita Blake.”—Library Journal
“Chloe Neill keeps readers right on the precipice of anticipation.”—Fresh Fiction
“Delivers enough action, plot twists, and fights to satisfy the most jaded urban fantasy reader.”—Monsters and Critics
“A refreshing take on urban fantasy.”—Publishers Weekly
“Smart, sexy, and delightful. A must-read.”—Candace Havens, author of Dragons Prefer Blondes
“A fun cast of quirky characters and smoking hot sexual tension…A stunning combination.”—Tate Hallaway, author of Honeymoon of the Dead
“If you loved Nancy Drew but always wished she was an undead sword-wielding badass, Merit is your kind of girl.”—Geek Monthly