Distant Thunders: Destroyermen (Mass Market)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the Destroyermen series.
- #1: Into the Storm: Destroyermen, Book I (Mass Market): $8.99
- #2: Crusade: Destroyermen, Book II (Mass Market): $8.99
- #3: Maelstrom: Destroyermen (Mass Market): $8.99
- #5: Rising Tides: Destroyermen (Mass Market): $8.99
- #6: Firestorm: Destroyermen (Hardcover): Email or call for price.
- #7: Iron Gray Sea: Destroyermen (Mass Market): $8.99
- #8: Storm Surge (Destroyermen #8) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #9: Deadly Shores (Destroyermen #9) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #10: Straits of Hell (Destroyermen #10) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #11: Blood In the Water (Destroyermen #11) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #12: Devil's Due (Destroyermen #12) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #13: River of Bones (Destroyermen #13) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #14: Pass of Fire (Destroyermen #14) (MP3 CD): $34.99
- #15: Winds of Wrath (Destroyermen #15) (Hardcover): $27.00
The skies explode in this thrilling alternate history novel in Taylor Anderson's New York Times bestselling Destroyermen series.
After the terrible battle between the men of the destroyer USS Walker and their Lemurian allies against the savage Grik, Lieutenant Commander Matthew Reddy is shocked by the arrival of a strange ship captained by Commodore Jenks of the New Britain Imperial Navy—an island-nation populated by the descendants of British East Indiamen swept through the rift centuries before.
With the Walker undergoing much-needed repairs, Reddy knows the Grik have only been fended off, not defeated, and he will need all hands on deck to fight them off when they next attack--but Jenks’ loyalties seem uncertain.
As tension between the Allies and the Imperials mount, Reddy will come to realize that his suspicions are not misplaced—and that a greater danger than the Grik is about be revealed...
About the Author
Taylor Anderson is the New York Times bestselling author of the Destroyermen series. A gunmaker and forensic ballistic archaeologist, Taylor has been a technical and dialogue consultant for movies and documentaries, and an award-winning member of the National Historical Honor Society and of the United States Field Artillery Association. He has a master’s degree in history and has taught that subject at Tarleton State University in Stephenville, Texas.
Praise for the Destroyermen series
“Taylor Anderson...[has] steamed to the forefront of alternative history.”—E. E. Knight, national bestselling author
“A new, genuinely different ‘alternate Earth’ story.”—David Weber, New York Times bestselling author
“Gripping and riveting...I look forward to the unfolding of this series and his subsequent work.”—S.M. Stirling, New York Times bestselling author
“Pick up the Destroyermen series and kick back and enjoy.”—SFRevu
“Action sci-fi doesn’t get significantly better than this.”—Booklist
“Simply put, this is great stuff.”—Fresh Fiction