Bulletproof Barista (A Coffeehouse Mystery #20) (Hardcover)
NOT ON OUR SHELVES- available for order, usually ships in 1-5 days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 20 in the A Coffeehouse Mystery series.
- #1: On What Grounds (A Coffeehouse Mystery #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: Through the Grinder (A Coffeehouse Mystery #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: Latte Trouble (A Coffeehouse Mystery #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: Murder Most Frothy (A Coffeehouse Mystery #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: Decaffeinated Corpse (A Coffeehouse Mystery #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: French Pressed (A Coffeehouse Mystery #6) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #7: Espresso Shot (A Coffeehouse Mystery #7) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #8: Holiday Grind (A Coffeehouse Mystery #8) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #9: Roast Mortem (A Coffeehouse Mystery #9) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #10: Murder by Mocha (A Coffeehouse Mystery #10) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #11: A Brew to a Kill (A Coffeehouse Mystery #11) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #12: Holiday Buzz (A Coffeehouse Mystery #12) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #13: Billionaire Blend (A Coffeehouse Mystery #13) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #14: Once Upon a Grind (A Coffeehouse Mystery #14) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #15: Dead to the Last Drop (A Coffeehouse Mystery #15) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #16: Dead Cold Brew (A Coffeehouse Mystery #16) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #18: Brewed Awakening (A Coffeehouse Mystery #18) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #19: Honey Roasted (A Coffeehouse Mystery #19) (Mass Market): $8.99
When a film crew’s location shoot delivers an actual shooting, Clare Cosi finds herself at the scene of a true crime in this showstopping entry in the beloved Coffeehouse Mysteries from New York Times bestselling author Cleo Coyle.
Only Murders in Gotham, the smash-hit streaming program, is famous for filming in authentic New York locations and using real New Yorkers as extras. For its second season, they’ve chosen to spotlight the century-old Village Blend and its quirky crew of baristas. Shop manager and master roaster Clare Cosi is beyond thrilled, especially when her superb bulletproof coffee lands her a craft services contract for the production.
Madame, the eccentric octogenarian owner of the landmark shop, reveals an old kinship with the star of the show, comedian Jerry Sullivan. Now a Hollywood legend, Jerry frequented the Blend during his early years performing in Greenwich Village comedy clubs. But the past may hold more than nostalgia for Jerry. Suspicious accidents begin plaguing his shoot. Then a real bullet is fired from a stage gun, and Clare becomes convinced something sinister is afoot.
While Jerry’s production moves to exciting new locations, Clare keeps the coffee flowing—and her investigation going—even as a murderer lurks in the wings. But can she root out the rotten player in this Big Apple production before the lights go out on her?
Includes a stellar menu of surefire recipes!
About the Author
Cleo Coyle is a pseudonym for Alice Alfonsi and her husband, Marc Cerasini. Alice and Marc are also bestselling media tie-in writers who have penned properties for Lucasfilm, NBC, Fox, Disney, Imagine, and MGM.
Praise for BULLETPROOF BARISTA
"The cozy mystery we’ve all been waiting for this year! This is the 20th installment of the Coffeehouse Mystery series, and it came in with a bang! Pun intended. BULLETPROOF BARISTA is everything a cozy mystery lover longs for." -- Fresh Fiction
"Wildly entertaining, as Clare mingles with some of the biggest names in Hollywood in order to catch a cunning killer. The behind the scenes action is so much fun, with an excellently plotted mystery to boot." —Criminal Element
"Scads of red herrings, peeks behind the show-biz curtain, and bountiful appended recipes will leave fans smiling contentedly." --Kirkus Reviews
"This twentieth Coffeehouse mystery (after Honey Roasted) brings together the history of the shop, ripped-from-the-headlines plot elements, [and] the drama of on-site filming." -- Booklist
"This book has amazing pacing, excellent dialogue, and a fantastic mystery to top it all off! I couldn’t have asked for more. . . .You definitely don’t want to miss out on BULLETPROOF BARISTA! Cleo Coyle aims and hits readers right in the heart with this one!" --Fresh Fiction Fresh Pick
"Smart sleuthing and perfect pacing with scenes that will give you an adrenalin rush. . . .a stellar mystery." —Cozy up with Kathy
"Coyle gives readers…a heck of a story. Twists and turns galore make this a very hard book to put down, which is something I have come to expect from this author, so I plan accordingly.” —Escape with Dollycas into a Good Book
Praise for the Coffeehouse Mysteries
“A gripping and entertaining mystery”—Library Journal (Starred Review)
“Sure to delight”—Publishers Weekly
“Clare and company are some of the most vibrant characters I’ve ever read.”—Mystery Scene
“Fun and gripping.”—The Huffington Post
“A delicious mystery!”—Woman’s World
“Cleo Coyle is by far one of the best…” –Fresh Fiction
“Mix[es] clever and intricate plots with a regular cast of characters who become more enjoyable with every episode.”—Booklist