Click HERE for the most updated hours, customer guidelines and updates to store policy.
Someone to Cherish (The Westcott Series #8) (Hardcover)
Coming Soon - Available for Pre-Order Now
Other Books in Series
This is book number 8 in the The Westcott Series series.
- #1: Someone To Love (The Westcott Series #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: Someone to Hold (The Westcott Series #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: Someone to Wed (The Westcott Series #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: Someone to Care (The Westcott Series #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: Someone to Trust (The Westcott Series #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: Someone to Honor (The Westcott Series #6) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: Someone to Romance (The Westcott Series #7) (Hardcover): $26.00
- #9: Someone Perfect: A Friends of the Westcotts Novel (The Westcott Series #9) (Hardcover): $27.00
Is love worth the loss of one's freedom and independence? This is what Mrs. Tavernor must decide in the new novel in the Westcott series from New York Times bestselling author Mary Balogh.
When Harry Westcott lost the title Earl of Riverdale after the discovery of his father's bigamy, he shipped off to fight in the Napoleonic Wars, where he was near-fatally wounded. After a harrowing recovery, the once cheery, light-hearted boy has become a reclusive, somber man. Though Harry insists he enjoys the solitude, he does wonder sometimes if he is lonely.
Lydia Tavernor, recently widowed, dreams of taking a lover. Her marriage to Reverend Isaiah Tavernor was one of service and obedience, and she has secretly enjoyed her freedom since his death. She doesn't want to shackle herself to another man in marriage, but sometimes, she wonders if she is lonely.
Both are unwilling to face the truth until they find themselves alone together one night, and Lydia surprises even herself with a simple question: "Are you ever lonely?" Harry's answer leads them down a path neither could ever have imagined...
About the Author
Mary Balogh has written more than one hundred historical novels and novellas, more than forty of which have been New York Times bestsellers. They include the Bedwyn saga, the Simply quartet, the Huxtable quintet, the seven-part Survivors' Club series, and the Westcott series.