Click HERE for the most updated hours, customer guidelines and updates to store policy.
Drama High: Courtin' Jayd (Paperback)
Email or call for price
Email or call for price
Other Books in Series
This is book number 6 in the Drama High series.
- #1: Drama High: The Fight (Paperback): $15.00
- #2: Drama High: Second Chance (Paperback): $9.95
- #3: Drama High: Jayd's Legacy (Paperback): $15.00
- #4: Drama High: Frenemies (Paperback): $15.00
- #5: Drama High: Lady J (Paperback): $9.95
- #7: Drama High: Hustlin' (Paperback): $15.00
- #8: Drama High: Keep It Movin' (Paperback): $9.95
- #9: Drama High: Holidaze (Paperback): $9.95
- #10: Drama High: Culture Clash (Paperback): $16.00
- #11: Drama High: Cold as Ice (Paperback): $15.00
- #12: Drama High: Pushin' (Paperback): $16.00
- #13: The Meltdown (Drama High (Prebound) #13) (Prebound): $20.80
- #14: Drama High: So, So Hood (Paperback): $15.00
- #16: No Mercy (Drama High #16) (Paperback): $9.95
- #17: Drama High, vol. 17: Sweet Dreams (Paperback): $9.95
- #18: Rogue (Drama High #18) (Paperback): $9.95
Just as South Bay High's Jayd Jackson is feeling good that her two main social circles have finally come together, drama takes over once more, and the usual suspects are involved. . .
These days, family and relationship drama is the name of the game in Jayd's life--from her fighting uncles on the home front to her friend Mickey's possible pregnancy--aka her "maybe baby"--to a vengeful plan being plotted by Misty, Jayd's nemesis, over a highly personal problem. In fact, Jayd may have to do some plotting of her own to keep her crew safe from Misty's drama. Meanwhile, Rah is trying to get closer to Jayd, but she won't be his rebound girl. Everything comes to a head when Jayd's ex, Jeremy, asks to play basketball with Rah and the others and is told that a white boy can't ball. Jeremy proves them wrong, but will that be enough for them to let him on the team for an important game? Or will ego and stereotyping win? It's almost more than Jayd can take--until her Mama reminds her of her powerful lineage. Now it's time for Jayd to catch up on her spirit work, and confront some powerful emotions of her own. . .
About the Author
L. Divine holds a Master’s in African American Studies and Educational Psychology from UCLA, and served as a visiting scholar at UCLA’s Center for the Study of Women. She currently lives in Atlanta, Georgia, with her daughter and son.