Click HERE for the most updated hours, customer guidelines and updates to store policy.
Drama High: Holidaze (Paperback)
NOT ON OUR SHELVES- available for order, usually ships in 1-5 days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 9 in the Drama High series.
- #1: Drama High: The Fight (Paperback): $15.00
- #2: Drama High: Second Chance (Paperback): $9.95
- #3: Drama High: Jayd's Legacy (Paperback): $15.00
- #4: Drama High: Frenemies (Paperback): $15.00
- #5: Drama High: Lady J (Paperback): $9.95
- #6: Drama High: Courtin' Jayd (Paperback): $15.00
- #7: Drama High: Hustlin' (Paperback): $15.00
- #8: Drama High: Keep It Movin' (Paperback): $9.95
- #10: Drama High: Culture Clash (Paperback): $16.00
- #11: Drama High: Cold as Ice (Paperback): $15.00
- #12: Drama High: Pushin' (Paperback): $16.00
- #13: The Meltdown (Drama High (Prebound) #13) (Prebound): $20.80
- #14: Drama High: So, So Hood (Paperback): $15.00
- #16: No Mercy (Drama High #16) (Paperback): $9.95
- #17: Drama High, vol. 17: Sweet Dreams (Paperback): $9.95
- #18: Rogue (Drama High #18) (Paperback): $9.95
It's almost Valentine's Day at South Bay High, but romance is the last thing on Jayd Jackson's mind. . .
If Cupid had his way, love would be in the air at South Bay High. But even though Valentine's Day is around the corner, no one's having an easy time of it--especially not Jayd Jackson, who lost her mojo after her friend Tre's shooting. Worn out by Tre's death--and sick of the same old drama with Rah--Jayd's suddenly ruining her clients' hair and feeling alienated from her friends. And to make things worse, she's got to watch her back because her nemesis, Misty, is plotting her ruin.
Good thing Jayd has her magical Mama on her side. Because to protect herself and bring her crew back together, Jayd will need more than her inner strength. She'll need the help of her gifted ancestors. . .
About the Author
L. Divine holds a Master’s in African American Studies and Educational Psychology from UCLA, and served as a visiting scholar at UCLA’s Center for the Study of Women. She currently lives in Atlanta, Georgia, with her daughter and son.