Click HERE for the most updated hours, customer guidelines and updates to store policy.
Drama High: Cold as Ice (Paperback)
NOT ON OUR SHELVES- available for order, usually ships in 1-5 days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 11 in the Drama High series.
- #1: Drama High: The Fight (Paperback): $15.00
- #2: Drama High: Second Chance (Paperback): $9.95
- #3: Drama High: Jayd's Legacy (Paperback): $15.00
- #4: Drama High: Frenemies (Paperback): $15.00
- #5: Drama High: Lady J (Paperback): $9.95
- #6: Drama High: Courtin' Jayd (Paperback): $15.00
- #7: Drama High: Hustlin' (Paperback): $15.00
- #8: Drama High: Keep It Movin' (Paperback): $9.95
- #9: Drama High: Holidaze (Paperback): $9.95
- #10: Drama High: Culture Clash (Paperback): $16.00
- #12: Drama High: Pushin' (Paperback): $16.00
- #13: The Meltdown (Drama High (Prebound) #13) (Prebound): $20.80
- #14: Drama High: So, So Hood (Paperback): $15.00
- #16: No Mercy (Drama High #16) (Paperback): $9.95
- #17: Drama High, vol. 17: Sweet Dreams (Paperback): $9.95
- #18: Rogue (Drama High #18) (Paperback): $9.95
Jayd Jackson's about to take the most important test of her life. . . With the Advanced Placement exams coming up, Jayd can't afford any distractions. Enter Rah's baby mama, the master of stirring up trouble. Despite her best intentions, Jayd gets entangled in the drama and fails her pre-test exam. Knowing it's time to get her act together, she joins a study group on campus, sharpens her skills--and meets a whole new crew. Unfortunately, Jayd's the only one who's happy about her newfound study habits and newfound friends. Her old crew is suddenly full of haters--and even Mama's giving her a hard time. Just when it seems things can't get any worse, Misty starts talking smack, hoping to destroy Jayd once and for all. Now Jayd's wondering if the real test is whether she's ready to say goodbye to the old and move on up and out. . .
About the Author
L. Divine holds a Master's in African American Studies and Educational Psychology from UCLA, and served as a visiting scholar at UCLA's Center for the Study of Women. She currently lives in Atlanta, Georgia, with her daughter and son.