Candlelight Christmas (Lakeshore Chronicles #10) (Hardcover)
Backordered or Out of Print
Other Books in Series
This is book number 10 in the Lakeshore Chronicles series.
- #1: Summer at Willow Lake (Lakeshore Chronicles #1) (Paperback): $16.99
- #2: The Winter Lodge (Lakeshore Chronicles #2) (Paperback): $16.99
- #3: Dockside: A Romance Novel (Lakeshore Chronicles #3) (Paperback): $15.99
- #4: Snowfall at Willow Lake (Lakeshore Chronicles #4) (Paperback): $15.99
- #5: Fireside (Lakeshore Chronicles #5) (Paperback): $15.99
- #6: Lakeshore Christmas (Lakeshore Chronicles #6) (Mass Market Paperbound): $9.99
- #7: The Summer Hideaway (Lakeshore Chronicles #7) (Paperback): $15.99
- #8: Marrying Daisy Bellamy (Lakeshore Chronicles #8) (Mass Market Paperbound): $8.99
- #9: Return to Willow Lake (Lakeshore Chronicles #9) (Mass Market Paperbound): $8.99
- #11: Starlight on Willow Lake (Lakeshore Chronicles #11) (Paperback): $15.99
#1 NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLING AUTHOR SUSAN WIGGS INVITES YOU TO AN UNFORGETTABLE CHRISTMAS IN THE CATSKILLS A single father who yearns to be a family man, Logan O'Donnell is determined to create the perfect Christmas for his son, Charlie. The entire O'Donnell clan arrives to spend the holidays in Avalon, a postcard-pretty town on the shores of Willow Lake, a place for the family to reconnect and rediscover the special gifts of the season. One of the guests is a newcomer to Willow Lake-- Darcy Fitzgerald. Sharp-witted, independent and intent on guarding her heart, she's the last person Logan can see himself falling for. And Darcy is convinced that a relationship is the last thing she needs this Christmas. Yet between the snowy silence of the winter woods, and toasty moments by a crackling fire, their two lonely hearts collide. The magic of the season brings them each a gift neither ever expected--a love to last a lifetime.
About the Author
Susan Wiggs is the author of many beloved bestsellers, including the popular Lakeshore Chronicles series. She has won many awards for her work, including a RITA from Romance Writers of America. Visit her website at www.SusanWiggs.com.
"Wiggs tells a layered, powerful story of love, loss, hope and redemption." -Kirkus, Starred Review on The Apple Orchard
"This brilliant and epic family drama...fills the senses...courtesy of Wiggs' amazing narrative and supreme skill as a writer." -RT Book Reviews, Top Pick! On The Apple Orchard
"Wiggs hits all the right notes in this delightful, sometimes funny, sometimes poignant Christmas treat, which will please Lakeshore Chronicles fans as well as garner new ones."
-Library Journal, starred review on Lakeshore Christmas
"Wiggs, a consummate storyteller, has few equals when it comes to evoking deep emotion in readers. Richly detailed and textured, the characters are superb. But it's her observations about our modern lives and times that really stand out."
-RT Book Reviews on Lakeside Cottage
"With the ease of a master, Wiggs introduces complicated, flesh-and-blood characters into her idyllic but identifiable small-town setting."
-Publishers Weekly, starred review on The Winter Lodge
"Rich with life lessons, nod-along moments and characters with whom readers can easily relate. Delightful and wise, Wiggs's latest shines."
-Publishers Weekly on Dockside
"Wiggs's storytelling is heartwarming...[and] this book should appeal to romance and women's fiction readers of any age."
-Publishers Weekly on Summer at Willow Lake