The Summer Hideaway (Lakeshore Chronicles #7) (Paperback)
NOT ON OUR SHELVES- available for order, usually ships in 1-5 days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the Lakeshore Chronicles series.
- #1: Summer at Willow Lake (Lakeshore Chronicles #1) (Paperback): $16.99
- #2: The Winter Lodge (Lakeshore Chronicles #2) (Paperback): $16.99
- #3: Dockside: A Romance Novel (Lakeshore Chronicles #3) (Paperback): $15.99
- #4: Snowfall at Willow Lake (Lakeshore Chronicles #4) (Paperback): $15.99
- #5: Fireside (Lakeshore Chronicles #5) (Paperback): $15.99
- #6: Lakeshore Christmas (Lakeshore Chronicles #6) (Mass Market Paperbound): $7.99
- #8: Marrying Daisy Bellamy (Lakeshore Chronicles #8) (Mass Market Paperbound): $8.99
- #9: Return to Willow Lake (Lakeshore Chronicles #9) (Mass Market Paperbound): $8.99
- #10: Candlelight Christmas (Lakeshore Chronicles #10) (Hardcover): $16.95
- #11: Starlight on Willow Lake (Lakeshore Chronicles #11) (Paperback): $15.99
Susan Wiggs wrote her way into readers' hearts with stories of every woman's hopes and dreams. And The Summer Hideaway is no exception. This is a touching tale of secrets and sacrifice, loss and redemption...and a love too powerful to be denied. Never get attached--Private nurse and protected witness Claire Turner lives by this motto. Fleeing a treacherous past, she knows no other way. Never give up--In the twilight of his life, George Bellamy makes it his final wish to reconcile with an estranged brother. He and Claire journey to Willow Lake--where it all went wrong for him fifty years ago. Never let go--George's grandson, Ross, is ruled by a fierce devotion to family and a deep mistrust of the mysterious Claire...yet sparks fly whenever she's near. In the face of wrenching loss, amid the enchantment of Willow Lake, Ross and Claire dare to risk everything for love.