Click HERE for the most updated hours, customer guidelines and updates to store policy.
Dockside (Lakeshore Chronicles #3) (Mass Market Paperbound)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the Lakeshore Chronicles series.
- #1: Summer at Willow Lake (Compact Disc): Email or call for price.
- #2: The Winter Lodge (Lakeshore Chronicles #2) (Mass Market Paperbound): Email or call for price.
- #4: Snowfall at Willow Lake (Lakeshore Chronicles #4) (Mass Market Paperbound): Email or call for price.
- #5: Fireside (Lakeshore Chronicles #5) (Mass Market Paperbound): Email or call for price.
- #6: Lakeshore Christmas (Lakeshore Chronicles #6) (Mass Market Paperbound): Email or call for price.
- #7: The Summer Hideaway (Lakeshore Chronicles #7) (Compact Disc): Email or call for price.
- #8: Marrying Daisy Bellamy (Lakeshore Chronicles #8) (Compact Disc): Email or call for price.
- #9: Return to Willow Lake (Lakeshore Chronicles #9) (Mass Market Paperbound): Email or call for price.
- #10: Candlelight Christmas (Lakeshore Chronicles #10) (Compact Disc): Email or call for price.
- #11: Starlight on Willow Lake (Lakeshore Chronicles #11) (Hardcover): Email or call for price.
With her daughter grown and flown, Nina Romano is ready to embark on a new adventure. She's waited a long time for dating, travel and chasing dreams. But just as she's beginning to enjoy being on her own, she finds herself falling for Greg Bellamy, owner of the charming Inn at Willow Lake and a single father with two kids of his own. Greg lost his first marriage to a demanding career. Now he's determined to make a new start before it's too late. Juggling work, raising his young son and helping his nearly grown daughter face life's ultimate challenge, he has no time to fall in love. Still, with Nina Romano, love feels just right this time around.
"Susan Wiggs paints the details of human relationships with the finesse of a master."
"Wiggs's storytelling is heartwarming... clutter free... [for] romance and women's fiction readers of any age."
"Wiggs's talent is reflected in her thoroughly believable characters as well as the way she recognizes the importance of family by blood or other ties."
"Susan Wiggs writes with bright assurance, humor and compassion."
"Rich with life lessons, nod-along moments and characters with whom readers can easily relate.... Delightful and wise, Wiggs's latest shines."
--Publishers Weekly on Dockside
"A wonderfully written, beautiful love story with a few sharp edges and a bunch of marvelously imperfect characters...sure to leave an indelible impression on even the most jaded reader."
--RT Book Reviews [Top Pick] on Dockside
"Wonderfully evoked characters, a spellbinding story line, and insights into the human condition will appeal to every reader."
--Booklist on Summer at Willow Lake
"An emotionally gripping tale centered on family. Wiggs is in top form."
-Booklist on The Summer Hideaway
"With the ease of a master, Wiggs introduces complicated, flesh-and-blood characters...a refreshingly honest romance."
--Publishers Weekly on The Winter Lodge [starred review]
Booklist on The Winter Lodge