Click HERE for the most updated hours, customer guidelines and updates to store policy.
The Winter Lodge (Lakeshore Chronicles #2) (Paperback)
NOT ON OUR SHELVES- available for order, usually ships in 1-5 days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the Lakeshore Chronicles series.
- #1: Summer at Willow Lake (Lakeshore Chronicles #1) (Paperback): $15.99
- #3: Dockside: A Romance Novel (Lakeshore Chronicles #3) (Paperback): $15.99
- #4: Snowfall at Willow Lake (Lakeshore Chronicles #4) (Paperback): $15.99
- #5: Fireside (Lakeshore Chronicles #5) (Paperback): $15.99
- #6: Lakeshore Christmas (Lakeshore Chronicles #6) (Mass Market Paperbound): $7.99
- #7: The Summer Hideaway (Lakeshore Chronicles #7) (Paperback): $15.99
- #8: Marrying Daisy Bellamy (Lakeshore Chronicles #8) (Mass Market Paperbound): $7.99
- #9: Return to Willow Lake (Lakeshore Chronicles #9) (Mass Market Paperbound): $8.99
- #10: Candlelight Christmas (Lakeshore Chronicles #10) (Hardcover): $16.95
- #11: Starlight on Willow Lake (Lakeshore Chronicles #11) (Paperback): $15.99
Susan Wiggs's Lakeshore Chronicles series has captivated thousands of readers with its relatable characters, warm humor and engaging stories. Return to the tranquil shores of Willow Lake with this story of uncovering the past and finding somewhere to belong.
On the longest night of the year, Jenny Majesky loses everything in a devastating house fire. But among the ashes she finds an unusual treasure hidden amid her grandfather's belongings, one that starts her on a search for the truth, and on a path toward a life that she never imagined. The Winter Lodge, a remote cabin owned by her half sister on the shores of Willow Lake, becomes a refuge for Jenny, where she and local police chief Rourke McKnight try to sort out the mysteries revealed by the fire. But when a blizzard traps them together, Jenny, accustomed to the safe predictability of running the family bakery, suddenly doesn't feel so secure. For even as Rourke shelters her from the storm outside, she knows her heart is at risk. Now following her dreams might mean walking away from her one chance at love.