Click HERE for the most updated hours, customer guidelines and updates to store policy.
Killer Take All (A Duff MacCallister Western #10) (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 10 in the A Duff MacCallister Western series.
- #1: MacCallister: The Eagles Legacy (A Duff MacCallister Western #1) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #4: Kill Crazy (A Duff MacCallister Western #4) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #5: Kingdom Come (A Duff MacCallister Western #5) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #6: Ten Guns from Texas (A Duff MacCallister Western #6) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #7: Day of Reckoning (A Duff MacCallister Western #7) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #8: The Stalking Death (A Duff MacCallister Western #8) (Mass Market): Email or call for price.
- #9: Stranglehold (A Duff MacCallister Western #9) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #11: Savage Sunday (A Duff MacCallister Western #11) (Mass Market): $8.99
Johnstone Country. A Home Worth Fighting For.
Scotsman-turned-cowboy Duff MacCallister traveled far and worked hard to start a new life in America. And anyone who tries to mess with his dream is in for some serious Highland justice . . .
KILLER TAKE ALL
The cattle town of Chugwater may not look like much to outsiders. But for Duff MacCallister and the determined settlers who’ve staked their futures here, it’s a land of opportunity. That’s why the whole town is fired up by the latest news. Young railroad developer Jacob Freemantle wants to run a rail line through Chugwater, making it easier to transport cattle. Everyone is on board with the plan—at first. Duff begins to suspect that Freemantle is only after the most valuable land, and he’s using strongarm tactics to force reluctant ranchers to sell. Things only get worse when Freemantle’s hired guns show up—and the violence really begins . . .
But Duff’s got a plan of his own. With a little help from some well-armed friends, he’s going to flush this phony out of Chugwater—and run his hired killers out of town on a rail . . .
Live Free. Read Hard.
About the Author
William W. Johnstone is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of over 300 books, including the series THE MOUNTAIN MAN; PREACHER, THE FIRST MOUNTAIN MAN; MACCALLISTER; LUKE JENSEN, BOUNTY HUNTER; FLINTLOCK; THOSE JENSEN BOYS; THE FRONTIERSMAN; SAVAGE TEXAS; THE KERRIGANS; and WILL TANNER: DEPUTY U.S. MARSHAL. His thrillers include BLACK FRIDAY, TYRANNY, STAND YOUR GROUND, and THE DOOMSDAY BUNKER. Visit his website at www.williamjohnstone.net or email him at email@example.com.
Being the all-around assistant, typist, researcher, and fact checker to one of the most popular western authors of all time, J.A. Johnstone learned from the master, Uncle William W. Johnstone.
He began tutoring J.A. at an early age. After-school hours were often spent retyping manuscripts or researching his massive American Western History library as well as the more modern wars and conflicts. J.A. worked hard—and learned.
“Every day with Bill was an adventure story in itself. Bill taught me all he could about the art of storytelling. ‘Keep the historical facts accurate,’ he would say. ‘Remember the readers, and as your grandfather once told me, I am telling you now: be the best J.A. Johnstone you can be.’”