Click HERE for the most updated hours, customer guidelines and updates to store policy.
Drama High, vol. 17: Sweet Dreams (Paperback)
NOT ON OUR SHELVES- available for order, usually ships in 1-5 days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 17 in the Drama High series.
- #1: Drama High: The Fight (Paperback): $15.00
- #2: Drama High: Second Chance (Paperback): $9.95
- #3: Drama High: Jayd's Legacy (Paperback): $15.00
- #4: Drama High: Frenemies (Paperback): $15.00
- #5: Drama High: Lady J (Paperback): $9.95
- #6: Drama High: Courtin' Jayd (Paperback): $15.00
- #7: Drama High: Hustlin' (Paperback): $15.00
- #8: Drama High: Keep It Movin' (Paperback): $9.95
- #9: Drama High: Holidaze (Paperback): $9.95
- #10: Drama High: Culture Clash (Paperback): $16.00
- #11: Drama High: Cold as Ice (Paperback): $15.00
- #12: Drama High: Pushin' (Paperback): $16.00
- #13: The Meltdown (Drama High (Prebound) #13) (Prebound): $20.80
- #14: Drama High: So, So Hood (Paperback): $15.00
- #16: No Mercy (Drama High #16) (Paperback): $9.95
- #18: Rogue (Drama High #18) (Paperback): $9.95
In Jayd Jackson's world, the end is just the beginning... If only life could always be as sweet as Jayd's dreams. Mama, although back at home, is still not completely out of the woods, Nellie's boyfriend is showing his true colors more often than not all over Nellie's body, Mickey's relentless in her denying Nigel of any custodial rights to their daughter, and just when Jayd thought that she'd finally gotten over Rah he comes back to haunt her in the most personal way possible. With all of the drama going on around her Jayd barely has time to focus on her ever-increasing schoolwork let alone her spiritual development or her budding romance with Chase. In the end, Jayd pulls in all the right resources to handle business once and for all but will this be the end of the drama, as she knows it, or is it too good to be true?