Click HERE for the most updated hours, customer guidelines and updates to store policy.
Rogue (Drama High #18) (Paperback)
NOT ON OUR SHELVES- available for order, usually ships in 1-5 days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 18 in the Drama High series.
- #1: Drama High: The Fight (Paperback): $15.00
- #2: Drama High: Second Chance (Paperback): $9.95
- #3: Drama High: Jayd's Legacy (Paperback): $15.00
- #4: Drama High: Frenemies (Paperback): $15.00
- #5: Drama High: Lady J (Paperback): $9.95
- #6: Drama High: Courtin' Jayd (Paperback): $15.00
- #7: Drama High: Hustlin' (Paperback): $15.00
- #8: Drama High: Keep It Movin' (Paperback): $9.95
- #9: Drama High: Holidaze (Paperback): $9.95
- #10: Drama High: Culture Clash (Paperback): $16.00
- #11: Drama High: Cold as Ice (Paperback): $15.00
- #12: Drama High: Pushin' (Paperback): $16.00
- #13: The Meltdown (Drama High (Prebound) #13) (Prebound): $20.80
- #14: Drama High: So, So Hood (Paperback): $15.00
- #16: No Mercy (Drama High #16) (Paperback): $9.95
- #17: Drama High, vol. 17: Sweet Dreams (Paperback): $9.95
Sometimes a girl's got to take matters into her own hands... After defeating her grandmother's closest enemy, Jayd Jackson's world should be simpler, but not a chance-especially not with a crew like hers. With Mickey and G on the run, Nigel being sued by Nellie's abusive boyfriend, David, Jeremy back in trouble with the law thanks to his vengeful wifey, Cameron, and Mama slacking on the job to keep her man, Jayd has no time to focus on the normal things that every high school senior should be doing. Thankfully she still has her best guy friend, Chase, in her corner, who is none the wiser to all of the drama that he recently endured at the hands of Jayd's evil neighbor, Esmeralda, who just won't rest in peace or let Jayd get any rest at all. In order to regain her sanity, Jayd decides to go completely rogue in her personal, professional, and spiritual lives. But can she really let go of it all, or will her natural inclination to alter events for the sake of her friends and family take over once again, also giving way to her darker side? Jayd's the only person who can see herself through this mess, but in order to do so she has to regain control of her dreams before they ultimately control her.